Sons' sorrow

Ross County, Dumbarton, Peterhead and Elgin. There's a draw for you

However ST JOHNSTONE, ALLOA STIRLING AND COWDENBEATH WOULD BE AN AWESOME DRAW...LETS THINK POSITIVE!!! AGREED THOUGH THE ABOVE WOULD BE THE EQUIVALENT OF A PRESEASON COLONOSCOPY.

However ST JOHNSTONE, ALLOA STIRLING AND COWDENBEATH WOULD BE AN AWESOME DRAW...LETS THINK POSITIVE!!! AGREED THOUGH THE ABOVE WOULD BE THE EQUIVALENT OF A PRESEASON COLONOSCOPY.

WOULD IT BE AWESOME THOUGH. WHAT WOULD BE SO AWESOME ABOUT COWDENBEATH ON A TUESDAY NIGHT?

Whats happening with the relocation stuff at Dumbarton is it any further forward?

Nope. Haven't heard anything since the meeting in November about 2 years ago and I'd be surprised if we hear anything in the next 2. Just seems to be wheeled out every now and then when the owners fancy gauging the fans opinions.

ST JOHNSTONE ARE A MASSIVE CLUB - YOU'D BE LUCKY TO DRAW US.

TRUE DAT

Edited by Sonsteam of 08

Whats happening with the relocation stuff at Dumbarton is it any further forward?

We don't know. We're kind of like mushrooms at the moment being kept in the dark, but we've not been fed any shite for a while now.  Here's hoping it's dead.

WOULD IT BE AWESOME THOUGH. WHAT WOULD BE SO AWESOME ABOUT COWDENBEATH ON A TUESDAY NIGHT?

Given the teams in the draw...aye it would be good and a game vs st johnstone would be great.....over 20 years since we last played them..it would be a draw we could progress from IMHO...

Given the teams in the draw...aye it would be good and a game vs st johnstone would be great.....over 20 years since we last played them..it would be a draw we could progress from IMHO...

I would just find nothing inspiring from playing glorified friendlies against teams I have no opinion on that are a few hours away and not even good days out. 

Obviously it'd be nice to play St Johnstone for the first time in yonks, but it would hardly make the draw "awesome". It's hugely meh, and it's something that's going to cost the club.

Here's Faz getting nice and tore in about it

I would just find nothing inspiring from playing glorified friendlies against teams I have no opinion on that are a few hours away and not even good days out.

Obviously it'd be nice to play St Johnstone for the first time in yonks, but it would hardly make the draw "awesome". It's hugely meh, and it's something that's going to cost the club.

Here's Faz getting nice and tore in about it

Quite right.

Why should we suffer because their shitey seedings leave it imbalanced.

What's the point in us competing when it could actually cost us?