Sons' sorrow

I'm hearing definitely a New signing today

Hopefully it's one of the Stranraer two that have been rumored for the past few weeks on here. That's almost turning into a 'transfer saga'.

I'd be delighted if Andy Stirling was one of the two by the way, he looks absolutely quality and certainly gets plenty of rave reviews from League One fans. Can't mind if his name was mentioned though.

That's who my mate is predicting, he's usually a good source

That would be a smashing bit of business, here's hoping he's right.

I know I'm getting greedy, but perhaps we might get more than just one chunk of news today. A new signing and a re-signing would possibly cause me to overdose. Edit.... :lol: What a club

@Fraser_Clarke Careful Fraser, we don't want you overdosing with all this impending good news!

11:23 AM - 24 May 2016
Edited by Sonsteam of 08

DFC has you in the palm of their hand S08 :lol:

:lol: It's not even funny how much control they have over my life anymore. Hinting at signing news, boof that's my day sorted. Nae work getting done, just sat speculating and waiting for it to break.

I'd just be happy with the shop open with lots of stuff to buy that make me happy like jumpers and jackets like we used to have its time I got chance to buy new jumper

I believe that's part of the plan of the link up with TTL you'll be glad to hear. Hoodies and jackets everywhere!