Sons' sorrow

Chin up, your not down yet and you've got a real good chance in the play offs.

You've not been watching us week in week out.

In fairness I'd be as confident as you are if we had a manager that actually knew what he was doing, unfortunately we don't.

It's a two ended sword, I hope we do stay up but if we do it's likely we'll be landed with Hopkin for another season.

Watching a team like Dumbarton is like investing emotion into an account every week; just occasionally you get the chance to make a withdrawal. Today was such a day, and from the buzzing pre-match hospitality featuring a truly superb singing act courtesy of a local businessman who regularly backs the club, to Garry's strike and the stalwart defending afterwards, this was an afternoon to both savour and remember with pride.

Massive congrats to all the players, the two Stevies and the DFC Directors; you youngsters on here had better realise that we are all living the dream right now !

And is there a more angry support anywhere than St Mirren's ?

Interesting to see reactions of both keepers at full time today. Brown looked like he couldn't give a f**k about the result, so I hope Aitken can find him a new club.

More worrying however was Ewings - he also disappeared up the tunnel pretty quickly. Wouldn't be surprised if he doesn't sign a new contracr

Watching a team like Dumbarton is like investing emotion into an account every week; just occasionally you get the chance to make a withdrawal. Today was such a day, and from the buzzing pre-match hospitality featuring a truly superb singing act courtesy of a local businessman who regularly backs the club, to Garry's strike and the stalwart defending afterwards, this was an afternoon to both savour and remember with pride.Massive congrats to all the players, the two Stevies and the DFC Directors; you youngsters on here had better realise that we are all living the dream right now !And is there a more angry support anywhere than St Mirren's ?

Cowden? I remember a game at central park where a guy exploded into a seethe mess for about 80 mins over a meaningless throw in. Held onto that grudge the entire game... Bizarre behaviour.

There was also the Flannery/McCulloch incident that seemed to rile them for years.

Interesting to see reactions of both keepers at full time today. Brown looked like he couldn't give a f**k about the result, so I hope Aitken can find him a new club.

More worrying however was Ewings - he also disappeared up the tunnel pretty quickly. Wouldn't be surprised if he doesn't sign a new contracr

Ewings was hitting his hands off of his chest with great joy but your spot on about Brown.😂😂👌 Edited by cameron2000

Brown reaction to being dropped is very surprising for a old pro that he is. Doesn't warm up with subs etc and walked off today with no reaction to fans.

Ewings normally quite passionate so a bit more surprising that he walked away from the team salute .

Interesting for close season me thinks

Brown reaction to being dropped is very surprising for a old pro that he is. Doesn't warm up with subs etc and walked off today with no reaction to fans.

Ewings normally quite passionate so a bit more surprising that he walked away from the team salute .

Interesting for close season me thinks

Maybe Jamie was chasing Brown out of the Ground (hopefully)  :)

How bad was that car park today? Stewards made a mess of it, not enough cars parked, a one way system that never works, never in place every week, and that jobsworth speaking to the Swiss boys, embarrassing,

The parking situation was a complete joke. Not the first time this season. How come all of a sudden they have started deeming the car park full? Especially when you proceed to walk into the ground and see room for about another 50+ cars. The stewards are a waste of a wage.

Bunch of wee boys who couldn't fart against thunder, most people who use the car park know how it works, so for it to go wrong is dreadful, where were the stewards who normally man it? The one way, if it has to be there, should be there every week, cones from castlegreen st to the ground, and why were4 buses allowed to force themselves into the queue on exit?, they should be made to collect their passengers where they park instead of moving round before the final whistle

Folks excuse the approach but some of you will recall George Tibbs a lifelong Dumbarton fan who passed away almost 2 years ago. George had Pancreatic cancer. He was my wife's uncle and her cousin is doing the Glasgow 10K in memory of George to raise funds for a Pancreatic cancer charity.

She asked if I could publicise the cause to any Dumbarton fans who knew George. If any of you are interested in sponsoring her I have included the link below.

www.justgiving.com/Theresa-McIntyre2