Pulse 98.4FM Junior Radio Show Nugent4nil

Nugent4nil

Had a wee think to myself and I had already arranged tonights and next weeks guests but the lack of comments, txt's, and guest's leads me to believe we may have run our course?

We will see how tonight and next week goes but to be blunt I pay to do the show I am NOT the show the guests make the show...... needs you to make it.

Is it maybe worth emailing all the club secs in the West, telling them a bit about the show, and inviting one, two or even three from each club on a date that suits them through the season. There's probably a right few clubs out there that still don't know that the show exists.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Nugent4nil said:

No Andy Pollock show tonight instead we have a Nugent4nil with Irvine Vics management team of Stevie Wilson & Neil Greenwood live on Pulse 98.4fm from 7pm.

Good choice of guests this week. Don't know if they were prearranged or they're coming with last week's Marymass match in mind.

No show tonight, got guests the lot, hunners of guests but someone broke the radio, wasnt me, it was us a couple of years ago but we admitted that. Hopefully the tech problems will be sorted so we can abuse your ears again next Thursday.

The mothere board or whatever the fook was up is now fixed so we are back tonight. Colin Simpson lead singer of The Phantoms, a band predicted to be massive in 2017 joins myself and Chris Sanderson tonight to discuss the standard of forwards in the junior game these days and generally talk baws.

Archived