Pulse 98.4FM Junior Radio Show Nugent4nil

Nugent4nil

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Is this a predominantly west region show and not the east region. 

Yes, its based in Barrhead although we have had one or two east region players and managers on, its just a distance thing more than anything

Tonights show with guest Gary Johnstone (JC took a dive - pun intended) is at

Tunescoop

or

Zippyshare

Edited in areas for reasons only live listeners will ever understand!!  :lol:  :angel

As in me talking to you on the phone when we thought we were off air and the likes? There were poltergoosts there last night I tell ya, poltergoosts!

Back tonight on Pulse 98.4 fm with ex Gartcairn gaffer Gary Johnstone and current (inster team at time of broadcast here) keeper Jon Connolly, Chris Sanderson will be in his usual place and we are live from 7pm.

Haha, loving this Robert.

Sorry JC! 😂😂

😂😂😂😂 brilliant lads ðŸ‘

Back again tonight on Pulse 98.4 FM with ex Arthurlie captain Martin Hughes who can list the likes of Neilston and Maryhill among his previous clubs, bet he drops in Hibs too, live from 7pm where we will also be doing, for the first time in a while, some close up magi that you wont belive.

• 2 weeks later...

Back tonight with Boab Williamson, Boab runs a 19's side that has just completed the treble this season and 11 of his players are on duel contracts with Murkirk with a good percentage regulars. Should be an interesting night regarding a new approach from a junior side.

Live from 7pm Pulse 98.4 and all the usual palava

Just finished listening to last week's show. Great listen with a knowledgeable guest.

Although he must be posh as he referred to the pie hut as the "pie cabin"!

I almost fluttered my hands under my chin and said "Ohhhh, the pie cabin!!" in a high voice.

Archived