Pulse 98.4FM Junior Radio Show Nugent4nil

Nugent4nil

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Heard most of it cotter was getting a lift off my brother and had it playing on loud speaker on my phone .

He said .. that guy sounds like a character !

Sorry to hear you guys got your fingers burnt with Mackie , sounds a terrible situation !

This week we have decided to have a break in that we will be doing a one hour music show, well a one hour show of Simple Minds to be exact, yes yes I know it fits etc.

Anyway the reasoning behind this is two fold, one I thought it would be like drawing the curtian on last season and so when we are back next week it will be the opening of season 2013-2014 so to speak. The second reason is that I love Simple Minds and have always wanted to do a show of just them so im doing it.

Next Thursday we have three journalists on the show who cover junior foorball in the west of Scotland for local papers.

On another topic those of you who have been good enough to guest on the show will know that the station is completely self funded and run by volounteers, every now and then the station has to reapply for a lisence and also for funding via grants.

To that end the station is putting together some material and quotes from guests from various shows outlining whats good about Pulse Radio.

If anyone who has been on the show or even listens regularly would be willing to give some feedback about the show / station please send me a DM and I will give you the details.

Thanks again

Robert

Thanks to everyone who got back to me on the above............. again no junior show tonight just an hour of Simple Minds

Next week we are back getting ready for the season ahead with a prile of journalists. Fraser Wilson, Johnston Burgh 'keeper and Glasweigan scribe, Paul Behan from the Paisley Express and Sahil Jaidka from The Clyde Weekly Press will all be in next Thursday to look ahead to the coming season.

This week we have decided to have a break in that we will be doing a one hour music show, well a one hour show of Simple Minds to be exact, yes yes I know it fits etc.

Anyway the reasoning behind this is two fold, one I thought it would be like drawing the curtian on last season and so when we are back next week it will be the opening of season 2013-2014 so to speak. The second reason is that I love Simple Minds and have always wanted to do a show of just them so im doing it.

Next Thursday we have three journalists on the show who cover junior foorball in the west of Scotland for local papers.

On another topic those of you who have been good enough to guest on the show will know that the station is completely self funded and run by volounteers, every now and then the station has to reapply for a lisence and also for funding via grants.

To that end the station is putting together some material and quotes from guests from various shows outlining whats good about Pulse Radio.

If anyone who has been on the show or even listens regularly would be willing to give some feedback about the show / station please send me a DM and I will give you the details.

Thanks again

Robert

keep cotter on it,,,,,,

Back to football tonight on Pulse 98.4FM with three journalist who cover junior football. From the Glaswegian Johnston Burgh 'keeper Fraser Wilson, from the Paisley Daily Express Paul behan and from Clyde Sports Weekly Sahil Jaidka.

Live from 8-9PM looking ahead to the coming season and talking baws as usual.

Back again like a bad smell we shall be on Pulse 98.4FM from 8pm tonight with Arthurlie FC's match secretary Andy Pollok, the guy lots of people ask who he is because he talks sence etc and knows his stuff, a rarity in the studio I cant deny.

Among tonights topics will be, should clubs offer adult and dug season ticket packages or just let dugs in for free? Should dugs be allowed into junior games unaccompanied or only with a friend? Should players and match officials be allowed to wear hats when its really raoasty toasting and all the other cuttening edge quesions everybody wants to know the ansers to.

If youve nothing better to do than listen online www.pulseonair.co.uk/listenlive.htm

That's the first time I've listened to this all the way through and I have to say, what a lot of......

Naw am only kiddin'. Well done boys. Robert spent the whole time telling everyone to go and watch the Juniors and how cheap it is etc. A great advert for the Junior game and a great idea to get a P&B regular (well done, Roy Race) on for a blether.

Do us a favour though....don't ffs get Punkstar on. That's aw he needs!

Archived