Pulse 98.4FM Junior Radio Show Nugent4nil

Nugent4nil

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sorry to hear that. You don't need to download anything to listen to it, you can just use the embedded player on the page (press the play button).

If you do need to download it, use the orange 'download' button at the right (not the other download things at the bottom). If anything does popup, just ignore and close it.

Sorry to hear that. You don't need to download anything to listen to it, you can just use the embedded player on the page (press the play button).

If you do need to download it, use the orange 'download' button at the right (not the other download things at the bottom). If anything does popup, just ignore and close it.

Cheers mate

Nugent4nil is back again tonight, after last weeks professional sounding show normal service will be resumed as im back! Tonights guests are newly appointed Ardeer Thistle manager Derek Cook and Jim Alan from his coaching staff.

As always its live on Pulse 98.4fm from 8-9pm or online via http://www.pulseonair.co.uk

Its been one of the busiest weeks in junior football in a while so theres plenty of stuff for me to make a total backside of myself over with my ill informed knowledge and views, same as every other show I guess :)

• 2 weeks later...

Ive rather negelect this in recent weeks which is unfortunate after last night. Thats me just back on earth after my journey to Liam Finnegans world. The Petershill winger is a cracking bloke and had me in stiches for most of the night though im sure not purposely. Ryan Jordan was also along and it was one of the most enjoyable shows I have had.

We are also looking for new guests for the coming weeks so as before if anyone fancies coming along please let me know.

Cheers

Archived