Pulse 98.4FM Junior Radio Show Nugent4nil

Nugent4nil

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Tonight at 8pm on Pulse 98.4 we will be going over todays big news, what has Jim Baxters been up to.................. we also have Graham Vance and Chris Wilson two of the coaches of Barrhead Youth Under 19's whos side face Colony Locos Under 19s in the Scottish Cup Final on Saturday at Airdrie's Excelsior Stadium.

OK looking for a guest for this Thursday night show as in tomorrow night, old new no matter, no experiance, knowledge of any kind or patter required just a willingness to get along to Barrhead for 8pm.............. sweets available on request.

Trying to chase down a couple of players on Twitter now...........

Not got a clue what your talking about. Not on twitter and don't think I ever will be. Never really seen what all the fuss is about. So what do you mean?

Not got a clue what your talking about. Not on twitter and don't think I ever will be. Never really seen what all the fuss is about. So what do you mean?

I mean I think you've come up with a good suggestion so I am trying via twitter to get a coupe of your players on tomorrow nights show, that's all.

Basically every week I ask here or twitter for interested guests or if needs must get in past guests who have been in a few times. It can be a struggle at times I can't deny but to get to meet and in many cases become good friends with people through the show it makes it more than worthwhile and stops me moaning about us having to pay to use the station!

All new suggestions, new guests or whatever are very welcome.

Sorry, misinterpreted what you wrote. Thought you meant I was chasing down the players on twitter. My bail conditions stipulate I can't do that kind of thing, so wouldn't do that!!!!

I still think anybody to do with Hurlford would be the shout this week.

Sorry, misinterpreted what you wrote. Thought you meant I was chasing down the players on twitter. My bail conditions stipulate I can't do that kind of thing, so wouldn't do that!!!!

I still think anybody to do with Hurlford would be the shout this week.

Agreed and I'm trying....

Archived