Pulse 98.4FM Junior Radio Show Nugent4nil

Nugent4nil

Hear yeah, hear yeah, looking for some guests for the coming weeks if anyone fancies coming along, managers, coaches, players, supporters, talkers of BAWS then let me know.

One fact from this season, guests included Alan Wardlaw Cambuslang gaffer, league winner

George Grierson Kilwinning gaffer, league winner

Dave Gormley, Bryan Young and Martin McGoldrick Scottish and league winners

And Jon Connolly half time smoker award winner

The shows full of winners and me so why not come along!

Get Brian on sir and lets have a fans view on stuff :)

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Bla bla bla, 8-9pm bla bla Pulse 98.4fm bla bla Andy pollok bla bla Arthurlie bla bla onlive pulseair.co.uk/listenlive.htm bla bla

Look forward to it bro. Its a great wee show youve got going there :thumsup2

Great show, as always very entertaining, good banter with lots of insight into the game. This is a fantastic vehicle for the junior scene. Hope it keeps going from strength to strength :)

Ha ha, reading this while Ashford & Simpson's Solid is on Absolute 80s!

Ahem....

Gonna try to record this from Sunny Portugal tonite. The Robert and Cotter Show goes international....

:)

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Pie & Bovril mobile app

aye am a legend in Portugal,,,just go into any pub ,in albuferia,,,n say u no cotter,,,n u will get free drink aw nite,,,,u will see photo of cotter n figo,,,at his pub in the harbour,,,,

Don't know Cotter, but he comes across as a really straight talking and very fair individual. We need more of these guys in the game, perhaps a breed that's rare these days in life in general. All the best to St Anthony's for next season, a good old Glasgow club.

Really enjoyed the show, very interesting comments raised about several issues. The tunes were good as well. Thanks for the invite guys, looking forward to imparting my limited knowledge of the junior scene ha ha. This show can really go places, maybe a wee phone in further down the line, now that would be interesting eh ha :lol:

p.s. Could even use the old super scoreboard music for an intro ;)

Archived