Pulse 98.4FM Junior Radio Show Nugent4nil

Nugent4nil

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Back again tonight for another weekly Pollok round up, well thats how it seems these days ;) Tonights guests on Pulse 98.4fm are Pollok number 2 Alan Cotton and potential trialist for three games Jon Connolly.

Live from 8-9pm on Pulse 98.4fm or online via http://www.pulseonair.co.uk

Next weeks guests are Arthurlies John McLay and ex Renfrew player Neil Farquarson.

Thought the music was very good tonight , good show though did have to put the volume up to hear jc (was using radio on phone ), were you in another room jc ?

Was in and out on the phone to my agent lol

There's good news and there's bad news on the recording front tonight.

The bad news - seems to have been an outage of Virgin Media internet in the Clydebank area tonight

The good news - only affected me from around 8.55pm, so only lost the last few minutes of the show (the end of the predictions segment)

So, with the disclaimer duly planted, here it is (with the music removed for 'legal' reasons)....

http://www11.zippyshare.com/v/16761477/file.html

Enjoy!

Been having broadband problems this week and as a result missed the first 20 minutes. I'm hopeful there's a backup recording to be had from elsewhere, so watch this space........

Worst case scenario, 40 minutes available.

Last night was horendious, second week going solo and some chube changed all the fookin settings on the desk! AGH!

We were having a good wee sympathetic laugh along with you in the car. I love the way you left your two guests to just talk to each other while you went next door for help, lol. :thumsup2

Archived