Pulse 98.4FM Junior Radio Show Nugent4nil

Nugent4nil

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You got pelters, Happy Chappy.

what were you all about when predicting the twood game all this well they are .... But maybe .. then again or whatever the hell you said . Your manager had right idea ... OH GET A MOVE ON !

oh and stop trying to talk over people , other than that good show .

You got pelters, Happy Chappy.

what were you all about when predicting the twood game all this well they are .... But maybe .. then again or whatever the hell you said . Your manager had right idea ... OH GET A MOVE ON !

oh and stop trying to talk over people , other than that good show .

RRG, when you have the balls to go on the show, then maybe I'll give an ear to your opinion on what other people should or shouldn't do.

RRG, when you have the balls to go on the show, then maybe I'll give an ear to your opinion on what other people should or shouldn't do.

because of personal circumstances , Thursday night is very difficult for me . I also don't drive to get from Kirky to barrhead , so quit all this not got any balls rubbish peter , and stop taking it so serious i was only having a laugh your good on that show.

because of personal circumstances , Thursday night is very difficult for me . I also don't drive to get from Kirky to barrhead , so quit all this not got any balls rubbish peter , and stop taking it so serious i was only having a laugh your good on that show.

I could pick you up rrg rubbish excuse

Ah, the old time-served "I was only having a laugh" attempted easy get-out when you post something that somebody objects to. I saw that one coming a mile away.

Ah, the old time-served "I was only having a laugh" attempted easy get-out when you post something that somebody objects to. I saw that one coming a mile away.

Whatever you say , I will keep out this thread from now on and leave you to it.

Whatever you say , I will keep out this thread from now on and leave you to it.

so you won't be going on the show then Brian, thats a pity as its good to listen to junior fans who know what they are talking about (unlike that blawhard taxi saint :P )

so you won't be going on the show then Brian, thats a pity as its good to listen to junior fans who know what they are talking about (unlike that blawhard taxi saint :P )

I don't claim to know anything about junior football but I do know not to support Pollok or Mocketneck. I do have enough knowledge not to do that! :P

Good show , both guys came across well .

Btw what was the second last song called ? Think it was by James.

Started off with Kevin McDermott, then Kenny Rodgers - The Gambler (Tonys choice), then James -Tomorrow and finished with our theme tune Getting Away With it all Messed Up by James.

Really enoyed tonight, Carlo and Tony are a couple of cracking guys and were a joy to have on the show. Was laughing at Carlo as I was flicking through papers looking for the predictions sheet while Tomorrow was on and Carlo turned to Tony and smiled, "this is where we get stitched up" Not in the slightest, those days are gone............. for now ;)

Also a huge thanks for all the texts and to everyone who listened in.

This has become my routine for a Thursday night now, although I usually miss the last 10 minutes or so as I lose reception in the car heading home.

It's a great show, please pass the word on to all junior fans, really worth tuning in to. All good fun, no script, and far less serious than the Radio Clyde phone-in. :thumsup2

Archived