Pulse 98.4FM Junior Radio Show Nugent4nil

Nugent4nil

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We are back tonight, Ian the man who twiddles the knobs cant make it again so I shall be learning how to do this. This obviously will be a huge difficulty for me given I cant run out for a fag everytime a song gets played, doing the desk should be a doddle though, twiddling with knobs? Im not sure about the twidling but I have the first part sewn up!

Anyway tonights guest is the one, the only, the unique, the modest, the insane, THE James "Cotter" McKenna who on his first visit became the first person EVER to render me speechless with his tale of having had '14 stiches in ma boabby'

Anyway 8-9pm as per on Pulse 98.4fm or online via http://www.pulseonair.co.uk text in during the show on 07538984984

Tonights main topics will be as normal made up as we go along we had planned to do a live draw of the Scottish Cup 5th round but were beaten to that, we maybe however offer some assistance to the SJFA in another cup competition though....

31st Its Cotter Time

7th Local musician Rosie from 'The Gogobots' Kenny Paul and Big Alan, (im crap at second names, and first ones too come to mention it im just crap)

14th Valentines special with 'close friends' Willie harvey and Peter Ferguson from Glencairn

Just wait until you get the 'Quality' banter from myself and KennyP next week. It will be Pure Dead Brilliant by the way! :D

Your on next week , jesus christ :ohmy:

Just listened to the show realy is great to hear all the inside talk about the Juniors , also heard wee Cotter brilliant , ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, finished off by saying about no patter when Jamie Doc was told his manager was on in two weeks dont know if Wullie heard the show but I`m sure some one will let him know ( PETER ) his response should be good but possible not broadcastable , look out Cotter the big man will seek you out now and your friendship with him as you have mentioned may not save you ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,LOL

Just listened to the show realy is great to hear all the inside talk about the Juniors , also heard wee Cotter brilliant , ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, finished off by saying about no patter when Jamie Doc was told his manager was on in two weeks dont know if Wullie heard the show but I`m sure some one will let him know ( PETER ) his response should be good but possible not broadcastable , look out Cotter the big man will seek you out now and your friendship with him as you have mentioned may not save you ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,LOL

I missed the last few minutes of the show as I was listening to it in the car and lost reception as I got near home. Perhaps you could fill us in on what was said, Happy Chappy ?

a true story,,,,when wullie was a d.j,,,,,,a was in speaking to him,,,wen aw these burds came running over to d.j booth,,,,,wullie was saying ,,am popular tonite,,,,n a said dont think so,,they are aw cotter,,,mad,,,,,,,,,,a nearly drooned wi aw the lassies slabbering aw me,,,,,gie the big man his due,,,,he said ure one hot looking dude cotter,,,,true story,,,,,,it was like a tusami,,in the place,,wave after wave,,of lassies want a piece of the cottmiester,,,,,,,,

Archived