Pulse 98.4FM Junior Radio Show Nugent4nil

Nugent4nil

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

He is losing it !

Got to get this off my chest . Listened in tonight show , had it on in the backround while i worked and i could not believe some of the stuff you were coming out with nugent4nil. What have you got against the Roy ? , firstly have a dig at me for posting my thoughts on the league , then a wee dig at amount of posts i make .

Then a right dig at our manager who you described as ' clueless ' and another willie irvine blah blah blah . What are you basing this on ? did he refuse to come on your show or something ffs. Then the predicitions , every week you pick whoever the Roy are playing for a win laugh.gif , no real history between the Roy and arthurlie either . I thought it was just me but i had a couple of mates listen in as they asked me if your always like that .

Come on explain yourself Mr dry.gif

Oh enjoyed listening to your two kilwinning guests when you let them get a word in wink.gif

I seem to remember you doing the same for a spell with the lie'. Even predicted a few cup shocks when we were playing teams from a lower league.

Fortunately your tipping skills were as good as Robert's!

I may just do that and will get back to you .

Might even tune in Thursday night see how you guys are feeling ahead of rose .

You should get a thread going on here plenty of rose fans on this and few Arthurlie as well.

OK we have two cracking guests lined up for Thursday night and a few possibles in the pipeline to come soon, must add ones a Rob Roy superstar ;)

Anyway after Thursday we have no confirmed so if you fancy it come on!

There is no script we just go where it takes us, I can also say that almost to a man anyone who has been on has asked to come back.

There really isn't anything like this anywhere else you can plug events etc your call.

Mon the juniors!

If someone doesn't step forward I will end up getting Cotter or Conolly back, you have been warned!

Archived