Pulse 98.4FM Junior Radio Show Nugent4nil

Nugent4nil

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Youre losing it Robert!

He is losing it !

Got to get this off my chest . Listened in tonight show , had it on in the backround while i worked and i could not believe some of the stuff you were coming out with nugent4nil. What have you got against the Roy ? , firstly have a dig at me for posting my thoughts on the league , then a wee dig at amount of posts i make .

Then a right dig at our manager who you described as ' clueless ' and another willie irvine blah blah blah . What are you basing this on ? did he refuse to come on your show or something ffs. Then the predicitions , every week you pick whoever the Roy are playing for a win laugh.gif , no real history between the Roy and arthurlie either . I thought it was just me but i had a couple of mates listen in as they asked me if your always like that .

Come on explain yourself Mr dry.gif

Oh enjoyed listening to your two kilwinning guests when you let them get a word in wink.gif

He is losing it !

Got to get this off my chest . Listened in tonight show , had it on in the backround while i worked and i could not believe some of the stuff you were coming out with nugent4nil. What have you got against the Roy ? , firstly have a dig at me for posting my thoughts on the league , then a wee dig at amount of posts i make .

Then a right dig at our manager who you described as ' clueless ' and another willie irvine blah blah blah . What are you basing this on ? did he refuse to come on your show or something ffs. Then the predicitions , every week you pick whoever the Roy are playing for a win laugh.gif , no real history between the Roy and arthurlie either . I thought it was just me but i had a couple of mates listen in as they asked me if your always like that .

Come on explain yourself Mr dry.gif

Oh enjoyed listening to your two kilwinning guests when you let them get a word in wink.gif

Ha RRG great post! unfortunately i missed the show as at work , did Le Gaffer and Eric come across well?? anything worth slagging them about on saturday??!! :P

RR Guy I think youll find that I do state that I talk baws all the time, as for letting my guests get a word in, I do try but sometimes get carried away.............. thats just me talk the hind legs off a donkey I can!

As for your gaffer, I have no problem with him but I do personally feel that with the money at his disposal hes not done as well as he should have, the one thing I do love about football is its all about opinions, if everyone agreed there wouldnt be any point in anything would there?

PS Cheers for tuning in and boosting our listeners total, we might hit double figues one week!

PPS As for my predictions, I have tipped you once or twice but if you listen to the previous weeks tallies I usually get about one or two out of five, be glad I dont tip you to win, im a shite judge ;)

I'll stick up a recording of the show tonite if anybody wants to catch up on it.

Robert, disappointed you didn't put Bankies v Shotts on the tips list. A wee bit extra needle between me and Tony for this Saturday......

RR Guy I think youll find that I do state that I talk baws all the time, as for letting my guests get a word in, I do try but sometimes get carried away.............. thats just me talk the hind legs off a donkey I can!

As for your gaffer, I have no problem with him but I do personally feel that with the money at his disposal hes not done as well as he should have, the one thing I do love about football is its all about opinions, if everyone agreed there wouldnt be any point in anything would there?

PS Cheers for tuning in and boosting our listeners total, we might hit double figues one week!

PPS As for my predictions, I have tipped you once or twice but if you listen to the previous weeks tallies I usually get about one or two out of five, be glad I dont tip you to win, im a shite judge ;)

Why did you not just say that you did not think he had done as well as he should have , thought clueless was very harsh .

PS can you not just stick to Slaging off your ugly sisters from newlandsfield.

PPS most Roy fans I know think jimmy is doing more than decent job is a ultra competitive league.

PPPS other than all that good show

Why did you not just say that you did not think he had done as well as he should have , thought clueless was very harsh .

PS can you not just stick to Slaging off your ugly sisters from newlandsfield.

PPS most Roy fans I know think jimmy is doing more than decent job is a ultra competitive league.

PPPS other than all that good show

PPPS You say things on the spur of the moment, you just edited your post, not possible when your live on air, no offence meant, and I just edited this SAKE! :angry:

PPPPS I like the Newlandsfield lads, most of them anyway.

PPPPPS Cheers ;)

Enjoyed the show, good talk, good music.

Disagreed with opinion about Rob Roy gaffer, but people are entitled to an opinion.

What was the name of The Big Dish track you played last week?

25 Years, cracking tune! OH and thanks

Archived