Pulse 98.4FM Junior Radio Show Nugent4nil

Nugent4nil

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If that's the case regarding the fella's family situation then I'm sorry to hear that. Genuinely.

Of course I could start another paragraph with, "However...." but that would be crass and inappropriate.

And it's got hee haw to do with Robert's show.

If that's the case regarding the fella's family situation then I'm sorry to hear that. Genuinely.Of course I could start another paragraph with, "However...." but that would be crass and inappropriate. And it's got hee haw to do with Robert's show.

yep and neither did your "crass" remark about Gingerblastie being on leash and muzzle However I'll leave it at that

Back tonight on Pulse 98.4FM where I will be joined by Andy Pollock from Arthurlie and a cast of thousands as we are broadcasting live from Marseilles, well kinda, well not really, no in fact we will be in the wee old jannies hoose as per live from 7pm.

Back tonight with what is a secret line up as Doogan is on his jollies and tonight and next weeks shows wont be recorded youll have to listen in to hear who is on....... Pulse 98.4fm live from 7pm on digital, on FM, online, on medication...............

• 2 weeks later...

Wee special show tonight entitled 'There's no place like Holm' featuring media genius David Brocket the snapper of the year Steve Doogan and the first guest ever who has his own website Tom Brogan, love from 7pm on Pulse 98.4 

Had a wee think to myself and I had already arranged tonights and next weeks guests but the lack of comments, txt's, and guest's leads me to believe we may have run our course?

We will see how tonight and next week goes but to be blunt I pay to do the show I am NOT the show the guests make the show...... needs you to make it.

Archived