Pulse 98.4FM Junior Radio Show Nugent4nil

Nugent4nil

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just a quick note that we are looking for guests, new or old, for the coming three weeks, 24 & 31 March and April 7th, we are taking a week off on the 15th. If anyone fancies coming along and talking baws for an hour, well as Jimbo says '45 minutes ish' then please let me know.

Cheers

When's the gruesome twosome getting their 3rd appearance on the show? Or are you too hoity toity for that type of guest these days ha ha?

You two are more than welcome, let me know when suits and bring your camera, will show you the inside toilets etc and get you postcards for the folks at home.

PS Will ginger bring his carer?

Due to a total lack of planning or knowing what day / week it is we are a guest short for tomorrow nights show, when I say a guest short I mean we have no guests, anyone able to make it at short notice and fancy coming along please send me a message, thanks

Nugent4nil back tonight live from 7pmon Pulse 98.4fm with ex Lowland League East Kilbride and BSC Glasgow assistant manager and Queens Park youth coach Ross Wilson who will be joined by Arthurlie FC's secretary Andrew Pollock with a C, Chris Sanderson will aslo be in his regular spot and the Beastie will be hovering around on the off chance there are some sweeties kicking about!

Back tonight on Pulse 98.4 fm with ex Gartcairn gaffer Gary Johnstone and current (inster team at time of broadcast here) keeper Jon Connolly, Chris Sanderson will be in his usual place and we are live from 7pm.

Archived