Pulse 98.4FM Junior Radio Show Nugent4nil

Nugent4nil

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Listened to it a few times, very good, relaxed and the way it should be. We started a YouTube to channel mainly based on amateur football but including all levels of football within Scotland

All the best and I know how hard it is to get fresh meat lol

If you get a chance get a look at talkin baws on YouTube

Nugent4nil is returning on Thursday nights from 7-8pm and will be as unprepared as before.

A few changes, one being the day the other being that Ian has now gone so my partner will be Chris Sanderson who many of you on here already know, great guy and very knowledgeable so it will be like the odd couple.

The first show will be on Thursday 25th February and although I think we might have someone lined up for our opening night I wondered if anyone else fancied coming along.

Cheers

Robert

magic mate hopefully see you soon

• 3 weeks later...
Its great to see you back mate, was asking about you the other week, everything OK?

Thanks Robert, yes all good bud, just work getting in the road of my Saturday football, it's a bloody disgrace lol

I must apologise in advance for being organised, I promise it wont become a regular thing! On Thursday nights show we have Stevie Wilson the manager of Irvine Vic's and his assistant Neil Greenwood alongside myself and Chris Sanderson, same as before live from 7-8pm

I must apologise in advance for being organised, I promise it wont become a regular thing! On Thursday nights show we have Stevie Wilson the manager of Irvine Vic's and his assistant Neil Greenwood alongside myself and Chris Sanderson, same as before live from 7-8pm

Just a wee bump.......

Archived