Back stabbing on Fitba North

Vale Vale Vale

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 1 month later...

I don't know about back stabbing, everything is pretty much up front about what they think. And there is quite a lot of latitude about what's posted.

Loads of lies and back stabbing on fitba north, the biggest lie told and most folk have fell for it was when Chris Souter said he was stepping down as a moderator when really he still runs it don't believe a word that man says. He does all Shakers dirty work behind the scenes, souter knew he messed up when he banned a few Deveronvale fans for absolute no reason, now thats been swept under the carpet souter does his fair share of arse licking towards Vale fans to try and make upto them, you probably noticed he changed his name from Lossie Loon to Soupie now i wonder why that was!

Fitba North doesn't get mentioned enough on this forum. I wish posters such as Jimmy would advertise it more.

Yes, it's all true. Everything on Fitba North is lies. Lies, I tell you! Lies!

As for changing his name, shall I run through the list of names you've used in an attempt to get on Fitba North? :lol:

anyone one got the lists for pb and seamus ? this could be an interesting competition

• 5 months later...

Threatening Brora fans with the police on fitba north are we Shaker :o

I'll tell you what I told them. The legal team at FN Towers are dealing with it. Our lawyer David Kleinfeld was looking over the files and remarked, 'This is the way this guy is. He’s on a god damn fishing exhibition'.

He also referenced the case of HE Pennypacker v Art Vandeley (U, 2007) and said we'd a stand up case.

I'll tell you what I told them. The legal team at FN Towers are dealing with it. Our lawyer David Kleinfeld was looking over the files and remarked, 'This is the way this guy is. He’s on a god damn fishing exhibition'.

He also referenced the case of HE Pennypacker v Art Vandeley (U, 2007) and said we'd a stand up case.

How many alias do you have on fitba north? By the looks of it you have quite a few :1eye

Would not like to be in your shoes going to Brora :shutup

Looks like the highland leagues number 1 keyboard gangster is starting to crumble :o

How many alias do you have on fitba north? By the looks of it you have quite a few :1eye

Looks like the highland leagues number 1 keyboard gangster is starting to crumble :o

Nearly every post you've made has been a personal attack on one individual. It's boring, and messes up the forum. I hope the mods agree. Reported.

How can I possibly have time for aliases on Fitba North. I've something like 65,000 posts :lol:

Still, you keep advertising for us. :)

Its not too far between Banff & Lossie would anyone be interested in chipping in for a couple taxis to say Buckie for a last man standing match for this pair of jokers to settle their differences at a neutral venue & save everyone else having to put up with at least one of them? If photographic evidence of the first one to reach either three falls or a submission could be provided then discussion about Highland League Football could then re-start.

Its not too far between Banff & Lossie would anyone be interested in chipping in for a couple taxis to say Buckie for a last man standing match for this pair of jokers to settle their differences at a neutral venue & save everyone else having to put up with at least one of them? If photographic evidence of the first one to reach either three falls or a submission could be provided then discussion about Highland League Football could then re-start.

Haha. A few seasons back at Lossies ground me and my mate stood on his spot. He turned round and started screaming abuse at me and my mate for no reason. The pair of us told him to f*ck off then he kept mouthing like he does on fitba north, one of his mates stepped in trying to cause trouble my mate asked his mate outside for a one on one 5 minutes before kick off his mate backed down and did a bolt into the Lossie stand leaving Shaker all alone so i then asked Shaker if he wanted to take it outside away from the public eye, he nearly swallowed his tongue, he's all mouth on fitba north but in real life he's just a coward weirdo loner who has no mates.

Archived