Back stabbing on Fitba North

Vale Vale Vale

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

Is it the drink or the drugs you consume that produces this? Or are you actually this simple?

Yeah it's the bottle of bucky and eccies that produces this :lol:

Yip i put the simple into simpleton, mind you i am a sweet and simple kind of guy :wub:

I know it's got nothing to do with me and i don't blame you and soupie for banning tin can but would i be right in saying you did something far worse than tin can a few seasons back regarding a certain incident with another highland league fan and i also remember yourself and soupie used to poke fun out of a certain newspaper mannie in elgin. So i think the pair of you should take a good hard look at yourselfs before pointing fingers at others. I also see someone tried to defend Tin can, poor craic that! Hypocrites the lot of you :o

• 2 months later...

Yeah it's the bottle of bucky and eccies that produces this :lol:

Yip i put the simple into simpleton, mind you i am a sweet and simple kind of guy :wub:

I know it's got nothing to do with me and i don't blame you and soupie for banning tin can but would i be right in saying you did something far worse than tin can a few seasons back regarding a certain incident with another highland league fan and i also remember yourself and soupie used to poke fun out of a certain newspaper mannie in elgin. So i think the pair of you should take a good hard look at yourselfs before pointing fingers at others. I also see someone tried to defend Tin can, poor craic that! Hypocrites the lot of you :o

No sign of Jimmy Skidmarks since this post. Now i wonder why :lol:

Big brora reds gonna get ye :thumsup2

Been hearing he was running scared of tin can :o

That you just out the jail and making up usernames to try and get on Fitba North? :lol:

Have you been hurling any abuse at 12 year old disabled kids lately? :thumbsdown

Heard you were to scared to face tin can face to face at the last Lossie/Buckie game and chose to stay at home :rolleyes:

Are you meeting up with the Brora boys for a pint in your 2nd home today :lol:

He should sign up to Fitba North and only post when he is suffering from severe retard

This is just fucking awful

To be fair to Fitba North the loony Vale x3 boy was banned years ago and isn't representative. Mostly.

I already do that over there. Usually along the lines of 'have you seen what that clown is posting on PandB?' :lol:

Written by Easton Thain

You have to doff your cap to a club like Brora.

They came down from the north in the knowledge the game against Lossie would be a struggle, but still they came. All the fans who've been going for years - and they've all been going for decades, even those who haven't - had seen an unruly gang of youths relieve them of their old scarves, strips and trackies as they passed through Elgin and were fo...rced to buy shiny new ones for the day, and such was the rush to have them replaced the labels were still attached to most items of merch.

For a Lossie supporter, spoiled by years of watching players trousers the big bucks just for playing football, seeing these staunch advocates of the Corinthian spirit in the flesh, these men of honour, these heroes playing with such heart, it brought a tear to the eye. Or that could have been the weather, it's hard to say.

And for the northerners to have travelled so far to watch a team of mere mortals, some saved from the footballing scrapyard that is the SPFL and below and now playing purely for the jersey in the lower leagues, taking on a side widely rumoured to be trousering upwards of £2 a week? These wageless journeymen in second hand kit up against the Ferrari driving superstars of Lossie? The mismatch was so obvious as to be unfair; unsporting, even!

But Brora were to win this contest, skipping past their wealthy opponents who swanned about a misty Grant Park lighting cigars with used oncers, and in victory reminded all in attendance of that old tale of David v Goliath, with Lossie the giant slain by this unlikely opponent, this heartening example of northern soul, this penniless club that headed south and ventured into the lions den and used only their spirit to tame the marauding beast that was Lossie.

So here's to Brora! A reminder of how football should be and an example to us all.

• 10 months later...
  • 2 years later...

Jimmy has been stewing over a post I made in 2013 I see! 

Seething for all this time and waiting to get me!  What an honour from the man!

Archived