Back stabbing on Fitba North

Vale Vale Vale

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Been hearing Shaker, Soupie, Martin Hill and Andy J had a big big fall out.

Also heard some rumours about Shaker & Soupie, won't say too much about it.

Heard the Mole and Jags Fan have been sticking the knife into some more Vale fans and got one of them removed from the site.

:o

ofcourse its anti Deveronvale as abody hates them

But hey, its free advertising. ;)

It is, he does more work for us than our actual media partner. :lol: More people have signed up because of his ranting posts on here than they have from anywhere else. :lol:

Thanks Gav, and thanks to Pie and Bovril for allowing him to continue.

It is, he does more work for us than our actual media partner. :lol: More people have signed up because of his ranting posts on here than they have from anywhere else. :lol:

Thanks Gav, and thanks to Pie and Bovril for allowing him to continue.

I see you removed about 50 posts regarding this topic on fitba north, now i wonder why that was, you guys have been well and truly sussed out me thinks ;)

Have you kissed and made up with the lovely Marty yet :D

Im suprised Andy J & Soupie have not been sending the Pie & Bovril admin PMs trying to get me removed from this forum, thats what they usually do when the truth is told about them or when i strike a nerve :o

We don't delete posts, doing so caused technical problems in the past.

The posts where everyones pointing and laughing at you for speaking to yourself on here are all still there. :lol:

And thanks once again for helping keep the name of Fitba North at the top of this part of the forum. :)

We don't delete posts, doing so caused technical problems in the past.

The posts where everyones pointing and laughing at you for speaking to yourself on here are all still there. :lol:

And thanks once again for helping keep the name of Fitba North at the top of this part of the forum. :)

You removed alot of posts when someone posted about you and your incident with the Strathspey fan so more lies from you ;)

The worst one had to be the time you changed the words in my post :unsure:

And the time you were getting ribbed to bits for being out of work you removed alot of posts then :D

Nope, all those posts are still there.

Thank you for your continued advertising campaign, we're busier than ever!

Do you still have that Princess Royal Soccer Trendies Bebo page? :lol::lol::lol::lol:

No they are not you have removed loads of posts and most folk that use that forum know it :rolleyes:

Fitba North for me is like Aldi i go in have a look but dont touch :lol:

I remember them bebo days like they were yesterday, i remember Mr Tanky Top and Penfold used to have a terrible obsession for me and some of my mates and stuff we used to post used to end up on fitba north, thats why we started calling you stalker and if i remember correctly i got banned from fitba north for calling you this name :o

I also think you will find the tiny minority of good lads that use fitba north will be laughing with me and not at me ;)

No they are not you have removed loads of posts and most folk that use that forum know it :rolleyes:

Fitba North for me is like Aldi i go in have a look but dont touch :lol:

I remember them bebo days like they were yesterday, i remember Mr Tanky Top and Penfold used to have a terrible obsession for me and some of my mates and stuff we used to post used to end up on fitba north, thats why we started calling you stalker and if i remember correctly i got banned from fitba north for calling you this name :o

I also think you will find the tiny minority of good lads that use fitba north will be laughing with me and not at me ;)

For someone that isn't interested in what goes on there, and claims to already be reading it, you sure as hell spend a lot of time trying to log on, Wille. :lol:

Changing the subject again. :o

You wont be liking this not been able to remove posts :D

I'm not sure what subject I've changed, but this is now 6 years of your life you've dedicated to trying to get onto a football messageboard where everyone is pointing and laughing at you. I'd take the hint. :)

I'm not sure what subject I've changed, but this is now 6 years of your life you've dedicated to trying to get onto a football messageboard where everyone is pointing and laughing at you. I'd take the hint. :)

Your the one who was shouting abuse at a 12 year old disabled kid in a wheelchair i rest my case ;)

Archived