January Transfers

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I am using the app on iPhone 4. If I am a few pages behind and try to skip to the later page whilst at the top of a page it just goes to the next one. It's like next page and last page sort of mash together as the icon doesn't look right.

You can drag the bar to the page you want.

Why do you have your team as kilmarnock but appear to support celtic

Longish story, but for the avoidance of doubt i'm a Celtic fan

Don't worry Div, it's not your fault some people are incapable of using simple apps.

Maybe it's a generation thing.

Love the avatar, was considering using that one myself, but i feel people only enjoyed my posts due to the tits

To be fair though. The lad was an unknown. I'd have been equally cynical if it was Saintees he'd signed for.

He looks to be an astounding talent though. A little short of match practice still and learning the ropes in terms of where he's expected to be when playing out wide, but stick the ball at his feet and if he can't get past you, he'll go through you. An absolute joy and a privelege to watch him ply his trade for St. Mirren.

It's scary how good he'll be when he's fully match fit.

He looks fantastic, absolute class above this league. How did he end up at St Mirren?? Serious question! Congrats lads, looks a real coup. I've got Goncalves envy

Ian Cathro is a coach at Rio Ave and told him to go to the SPL and toughen himself up a bit. He then let Danny Lennon know of his availability and Lennon jumped at the chance to bring him over.

I said earlier in this thread that when these sort of signings transpire, (what with the pedigree that Goncalves had and his experience playing top flight football in France) then these things usually turn out too good to be true. I'm delighted to have been proven completely wrong.

Apparently the first thing he did when he came over last week, was to ask one of our staff for DVDs of Celtic's last four games to study their full-backs. That's impressive, if true.

Ian Cathro is a coach at Rio Ave and told him to go to the SPL and toughen himself up a bit. He then let Danny Lennon know of his availability and Lennon jumped at the chance to bring him over.

I said earlier in this thread that when these sort of signings transpire, (what with the pedigree that Goncalves had and his experience playing top flight football in France) then these things usually turn out too good to be true. I'm delighted to have been proven completely wrong.

Apparently the first thing he did when he came over last week, was to ask one of our staff for DVDs of Celtic's last four games to study their full-backs. That's impressive, if true.

I'd read that before, re-the homework on Celtic. Bodes well for him, shows a real professionalism, allied to his athleticism and skill. He may become a wee cult icon of my own! Unless he scores a winning goal against us, then he can go f**k himself.

ETA - went to greenie you as thanks for the update, but run out :( So: "Thankyou!"

I'd read that before, re-the homework on Celtic. Bodes well for him, shows a real professionalism, allied to his athleticism and skill. He may become a wee cult icon of my own! Unless he scores a winning goal against us, then he can go f**k himself.

ETA - went to greenie you as thanks for the update, but run out :( So: "Thankyou!"

The lad is strong as f**k. How many time did players just bounce off him today? Good find.

• 2 years later...

I hope he enjoys playing shite football in front of 6000. If so, he's in for a treat.

Who is at fault here - Aberdeen or the boy Frazer? I mean, surely Aberdeen should not be losing a promising youngster to a League 1 side, but equally, why on Earth would the lad want to move to Bournemouth? They may be on a cracking run just now but they are still ten points off automatic promotion.

To shamelessly steal a Facebook comment, we need to take a serious look at ourselves when League One teams like Bournemouth are bigger and can pay higher wages than the likes of Aberdeen.

FFS

A very sad indictment of how far Aberdeen and Scottish Football has fallen behind the English minor leagues as an attraction

Think Fraser could do alot better than a move to Bournemouth tbh, He'll be guaranteed 1st team football there i suppose

1854344773.jpg

Archived