January Transfers

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'd imagine most of those names came specifically from here. Good work, everyone!laugh.gif

No doubt! The Kenny MacLean one came straight from hibs.net from someone who clearly must have been sniffing the glue, no idea why Sky Sports have decided to even that. The one name they didn't mention was Jason Kennedy, the player that they linked with us, no doubt that's nonsense too. laugh.gif

David Wotherspoon + cash for Kenny McLean. :lol: No thanks.

Hibs couldn't afford Kenny McLean no amount of players thrown in would change that. He is destined for much bigger things than Hibs. St Mirren is purely a stepping stone for him to go down south. Come September 3rd McLean won't be a St Mirren player. Numerous Championship clubs have watched him over the past 18 months. The last place he will be going is Hibs.

Craig Beatties finally left us. His constant grumping on twitter and claims about being fit were shattered when he failed a medical at Notts County. He's now finally been told to f**k off and waste someone elses money. Total waster

Means we're likely to get one or two loan players in this window and should help tie up some more contracts for next season

Craig Beatties finally left us. His constant grumping on twitter and claims about being fit were shattered when he failed a medical at Notts County. He's now finally been told to f**k off and waste someone elses money. Total waster

Means we're likely to get one or two loan players in this window and should help tie up some more contracts for next season

Hearts dodged a bullet big time with him in the summer.

I'll never, ever forget this moment, though:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OjsaTUGm_E4

Is that image meant to bother Hearts fans for some reason?

I'm away to cry into rudicelebratingthefifth.jpeg. :bairn

I think that was maybe taken at Dens when he scored and then proceeded to run the length of the pitch taunting the home support. Why he did this, I've no fucking idea. I'd never heard of the clown.

Archived