January Transfers

Milsom has played for a number of clubs either on loan or a transfer. However you wouldnt say its a step up or a step down if its a loan as the player is still contracted to his parent club ie Griffiths and Wolves. I can understand why you simpletons are stuggling though :D

Milsoms played for 5 clubs. Leigh Griffiths has played for 4. So Griffiths is a journeyman or is the cut off 5 to suit your argument now?

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Milsoms played for 5 clubs. Leigh Griffiths has played for 4. So Griffiths is a journeyman or is the cut off 5 to suit your argument now?

It's got f**k all to do with how many clubs he's played for. Is Ibrahimovic a journeyman because he's played for 8 clubs? According to wikipedia, Aberdeen are the first team Milsom has played 40 games for. The others are 1, 6, 6 and 14. If that's not a journeyman I don't know what is. Griffiths has already played more than 40 games at 3 out of the 4 clubs he's played for. At 22 years old aswell.

It's got f**k all to do with how many clubs he's played for. Is Ibrahimovic a journeyman because he's played for 8 clubs? According to wikipedia, Aberdeen are the first team Milsom has played 40 games for. The others are 1, 6, 6 and 14. If that's not a journeyman I don't know what is. Griffiths has already played more than 40 games at 3 out of the 4 clubs he's played for. At 22 years old aswell.

Glad we cleared that up.

Two of the clubs Milsom was at were on one month loan deals, how many games would you expect him to play in one month? The other loan was a 6 month loan spell in which he played 16 games, not 14.

Hardly a journeyman

Anyway St Johnstone apparently have a "mystery" player on trial who's description is suspiciously like Jason Scotlands

Journeyman is just a throw away comment sometimes used about a player is there such a need for in depth bitch fest about who is and isn't a journeyman?

I always thought it was a comment used for a player who has failed to settle at a club for a considerable period and played season after season at different clubs. Would consider Kuqi and Akpo Sodje ironically journeymen, big Mixu was too.

I always thought it was a comment used for a player who has failed to settle at a club for a considerable period and played season after season at different clubs. Would consider Kuqi and Akpo Sodje ironically journeymen, big Mixu was too.

Don't forget Big Valdas

He was at Brentford, for a month, Southend, for a month, and TPS, for 4 months. That's why his appearances are low, you fanny.

He has also played at a higher level than Griffiths ever will.

Is that including international football?

If we acknowledge their greatest achievements it would read

Milsom - 11 minutes against Manchester United at Old Trafford in a Premiership game

Griffiths - 15 odd minutes against Luxembourg in Luxembourg in a Friendly

Archived