January Transfers

Players out of contract this Summer, please correct me if anything's been changed....

St Mirren

Craig Samson

Chris Smith

Paul Dummett

David Van Zanten

Marc McAusland

Graham Carey

Gary Teale

Paul McGowan

Steven Thompson

Sam Parkin

Paul Dummett is on loan from the Toon, and, as things stand, the deal ends in January. I understand Danny Lennon is keen to extend the loan if possible.

Chris Smith was only brought in for 6 months (till January) as cover when Grant Adam picked up an injury. Adam is back playing (though sadly lost his Dad this week).

Aside from that, you're probably close to the mark if not there.

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Lewis Stevenson has been offered a new deal at Hibernian as has Dee. Deegan will be going back down South in the summer though.

Really? That's surprising. I'm guessing Deegan is going back due to that it idiot punching him? Never thought Lewis would stay. Glad we are tieing down Spoony though.

Really? That's surprising. I'm guessing Deegan is going back due to that it idiot punching him? Never thought Lewis would stay. Glad we are tieing down Spoony though.

Lewis is a decent squad player wouldn't mind him staying as he does a good job in a few positions, agree that he won't be in the first 11 any time soon.

Think his missus is from the midlands and doesn't like it up here and he was only up for a year anyway. If he gets an offer down south he will go a bit like Ozzy last season.

Stevenson - Can't question his effort or determination but we should be looking for better. Personally want guy's on the bench who are all pushing for the starting 11, Stevenson just isn't good enough for where we want to be.

Deegan - Won't be a great loss, didn't really miss him when he was out imo, Tawio and Claros at the moment offer more. Need a CM who can create once every couple of weeks. Has a bit of the Ross Chisholm about him too, points a lot but doesn't do too much.

Wotherspoon - Hope he stays. He's very inconsistent but he's a very decent player on his day like Motherwell away earlier this season.

Motherwell

Darren Randolph - Will be gone.

Simon Ramsden - Not sure I'll even notice him being gone.

Steven Saunders - Will re-sign I'd imagine.

Zaine Francis-Angol - Will probably re-sign.

Tom Hateley - Will be gone.

Nicky Law - Will be gone.

Chris Humphrey - Has claimed he is keen to re-sign.

Omar Daley - Bye.

Michael Higdon - No idea. Would love to keep.

Jamie Murphy - May be gone in January.

Bob McHugh - Will hopefully get a bit of a run if Murphy/Ojaama goes.

I've no idea what's happening mate. All indications are he will be offered a pre contract next month with a view to buying for a nominal fee if he agrees.

But its a done deal. After all his Dad said he was signing before the weekend.

Archived