January Transfers

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ivan Sproul has been mentioned for us.

Gardyne maybe on a loan if can't break into Utd team.

We need a left back, and a forward who can bang the chances in.

We have some funds to spead according to uncle roy

Hmm. Yes that all seems highly likely :1eye

Meanwhile, back on the side of the bridge that matters... I'd quite like to bolster the squad and increase depth for this title challenge. A winger and a centre back are all we require I think. That being said though, having Hogg back after a full calendar year out will be like a new signing anyway.

Definitely. The Jennings - Lasley double act of kicking people over the last few years has gone pretty well for us, so more of that would suit.

Was Maros Klimpl not pretty good at kicking people in the middle of the park? Whatever happened to him?

We need a right-back badly, and if the Borussia game goes ahead, maybe Kenny should be enquiring about who they could loan us. There's a young guy I've seen once or twice for the Dortmund II side called Florian Hubner who's excelled in 3.Liga lately. So Kenny if you're reading, y'know, get on it

wink.gif

Need a centre half more so.

O Hara can play right back.

Was Maros Klimpl not pretty good at kicking people in the middle of the park? Whatever happened to him?

His wiki says Cyprus. He was pretty good at kicking people, but in a far less subtle way than Jennings. He did come across as an absolute loon though, the absolute terror the entire ground was in every time he got near the ball when we were trying to get into Europe via the fair play gig was hilarious.

Lomas might buy a doppelgänger so we can actually have a manager on the sideline.

Hope he doesn't sign any players released by another spl team again this January, although we might need some cover for Robertson

Archived