Depression

This calls for a bus crawl MKII, special guest, IO. 1A to the tap o' the hill.

In the future this is how you go about things, get a good lass that's shite in bed. You don't want a good shag that is a cow, because you can train a chick to be better in bed, but you can't change someone's personality.

Evening lads.

Met my ex before training. She told me the reason she split up with me was because of her ex which i understand. But she keeps hanging about withthis another laddie at the same training despite telling me a few weeks ago she hated him:(. Many others at training said to me that they think my ex and him are going out.

I didn't break down when i spoke to her thankfully but i felt upset more than i thought i would be. When i was training earlier. Many of my mates noticed i felt a bit off. I misplaced a couple of passes but thankfully i ran 20yards to score and took out all of my emotion on the ball and smashed the ball into the net from 9yards out :lol:

I saw her after training for about 30seconds and she knew i was upset :(. But she went and met this another laddie after training too. Since then i feel like crap and really cba speaking to my mates :(.

I might as well go and have a night out in Dundee with Matty and peeeel. ;).

Time to move on i think and start looking again :(

A night out with Matty at the Rooms and a bag full of drugs and you'll wake up in the Hilltoon 3 days later dazed and confused.

Seriously though, all the best, mate. Just split up with my girlfriend as well. It's always tough regardless of how much you wanted it but in a few days, weeks or months you'll be laughing at how bad you feel right now.

I had a look through the fat sams photo album and it didn't look "too" bad. Unless the photographer was being very selective about who/what he goes near in there, it's definitely a step up from the Hive

Hive looks really good in photos as well. They both have really good photographers. The good thing about Fat Sams is it's like our Union except the clientele are better looking and there's a strong possibility of getting glassed. Two plus points IMO.

Edited by NotThePars

This calls for a bus crawl MKII, special guest, IO. 1A to the tap o' the hill.

In the future this is how you go about things, get a good lass that's shite in bed. You don't want a good shag that is a cow, because you can train a chick to be better in bed, but you can't change someone's personality.

:wub:

Feeling a bit better now.

Maybe getting paranoid here but i have a feeling she will end up going out with this another laddie from my team. If that does happen. I will not be happy and i would have to pack in training because of it :(

Feeling a bit better now.

Maybe getting paranoid here but i have a feeling she will end up going out with this another laddie from my team. If that does happen. I will not be happy and i would have to pack in training because of it :(

How long were you going out with her?

I wouldn't think about leaving training because of her getting it on with some other guy, that's not your fault!

I find it really strange that people on here saying they dont have many friends, some of them sound like the type of person id be pals with and they defo come across as sound on here.

Also NTP when you say a bag of drugs, is it a sandwich bag or an asda/tesco bag?

I find it really strange that people on here saying they dont have many friends, some of them sound like the type of person id be pals with and they defo come across as sound on here.

Also NTP when you say a bag of drugs, is it a sandwich bag or an asda/tesco bag?

Seriously though, most people go through quite a few relationships before they meet the real girl and it really isnt something you can rush or make happen. When its right its right and you and her will both know it!

God bless X

It's easy to hide behind a persona online Matty, much more difficult to let your guard down and show people the "real" you if you don't have confidence in yourself. For example I go through periods of self-loathing at time to time and sometimes I don't want anyone near me. Other times I embrace company.

Guest The Phoenix

^^^ Nae pals.

It's easy to hide behind a persona online Matty, much more difficult to let your guard down and show people the "real" you if you don't have confidence in yourself. For example I go through periods of self-loathing at time to time and sometimes I don't want anyone near me. Other times I embrace company.

Very true. Tho it is comforting to see all the posts and the support that other posters are offering each other

For those who have sought professional help, what medication are you/have you been on? For me:

Current:

- mirtazipine

- pregabalin

- diazepam for bad days

In the past:

- venlafaxine (an absolute bitch to come off)

- fluoxetine (messed up my sleep when I started taking it)

- temazepam (when my sleep was truly messed up - effectively knock out pills)

Fluoxetine was about a fortnight of sleepless nights for me then 2 years of being levelled. Once my body had worked out that being level was the norm and not stressed to the point of self harming I was able to come off them.

Folk need to know meds needn't be a life sentence and that they are not happy pills or bout dulling your mind, well not for depression and anxiety, it's about teaching your body and brain to be on a level and have appropriate responses to situations.

I don't suffer from depression but I feel the bolded part is exactly the time that sufferers need to have someone near them, easier said than done but I think it's important for suffers to find solutions to stop isolating themselves, in compulsive gambling it's more often than not when your subconsciously heading down the path of gambling again.

I wouldn't put myself forward as someone depression sufferers should contact but I'm quite happy for those affected by compulsive gambling to PM me anytime, as those that have contacted me previously would attest(please don't do it, it's your business), I'll be as honest as I can about the shit my head throws up,I'll share my knowledge gained through bitter experience and I'll never declare/intimate that anyone has contacted me with a problem/query even inadvertently, your anonymity is yours and yours alone.

Fluoxetine was about a fortnight of sleepless nights for me then 2 years of being levelled. Once my body had worked out that being level was the norm and not stressed to the point of self harming I was able to come off them.

Folk need to know meds needn't be a life sentence and that they are not happy pills or bout dulling your mind, well not for depression and anxiety, it's about teaching your body and brain to be on a level and have appropriate responses to situations.

The problem for me with Fluoxetine was that my sleep was already shot. Mirtazipine has a much more sedative effect from the off.

My problems with depression are slightly different, in that it's my wife with it. She has been on and off antidepressant meds for years. It's been hell at times, particularly when pregnant or just after birth but not exclusively. She can be the most amazing woman in the world, but when the depression comes back it always seems worse than the last time and it's getting harder to deal with. At first it was to do with her childhood (she was abusse

My problems with depression are slightly different, in that it's my wife with it. She has been on and off antidepressant meds for years. It's been hell at times, particularly when pregnant or just after birth but not exclusively. She can be the most amazing woman in the world, but when the depression comes back it always seems worse than the last time and it's getting harder to deal with. At first it was to do with her childhood (she was abus

You're spot ayrmad. You try and put up so many walls and have to hope that someone cares enough to try and break them down. I'm very lucky in that my family are like that and my mum can spot when my mood's low a mile off now.