Depression

That's a rough day for you, mate :( I really hope this is related to your "bad news" and not something completely separate :(

Anyway, pm me if you like, I'm a talker and would be delighted if I could help you talk it out.

It was the bad news mate

It's going to be tough seeing her tomorrow. I will probably brake down at some point :(

It was the bad news mate

It's going to be tough seeing her tomorrow. I will probably brake down at some point :(

One word of advice, try not to be too upset to her face, it will just give her power over you.

We're here for you to let it out to, but personally I'd advise trying your best to hold it in in front of her.

Same here, for some reason it give girls a kick seeing an ex break down, I have experienced it myself.

From how you've described it mate I hope your ok, it is a massive shock and you will feel lost for the next few days, however just keep distracting your mind. When me and one of my ex's finished I spent every spare minute just watching football, when I finished with my ex partner 2 months back I started going for drives and walking the dog.

Again if you ever feel the need to rant just let it loose here none of us will judge you

Same here, for some reason it give girls a kick seeing an ex break down, I have experienced it myself.

From how you've described it mate I hope your ok, it is a massive shock and you will feel lost for the next few days, however just keep distracting your mind. When me and one of my ex's finished I spent every spare minute just watching football, when I finished with my ex partner 2 months back I started going for drives and walking the dog.

Again if you ever feel the need to rant just let it loose here none of us will judge you

Got training tomorrow afternoon but i meet my ex before :( Training will take my mind off it for a bit.

She knows i'am really upset tonight as her mate said to me earlier :(

Just want to say a massive thanks to those on here who have taken their own time out to speak to me and other posters about their own problem's. I love this forum :)

I know some people don't like me as said in the Top 50 best posters thread but it doesn't really bother me :)

Edited by Isaiah Osbourne

People that are getting down about not being able to find a girl/boy, don't be. The good relationships start off by complete random and in my eyes they ones are the best. My current girlfriend who i genuinely haven't been with for very long is an absolutely lovely girl and means an awful lot to me already. I met her by chance, as my old work needed someone to go work at another store and they decided i should go, i tried to get out of it, but it's where i met her and we hit it off right away and now we're happy, i often wonder what i'd be doing just now if my work just decided to send someone else! There's no rush in finding love, that will come in time.

Plus rushing relationships is a very bad idea! I moved in with my ex far too soon. Now I'm stuck with a house I don't want, in a place I don't like and miles away from people i wanna see.

Anyone who fancies pm-ing me about anything feel free. I have never had depression but I'm a good listener.

Also IO if you're ever in dundee i'll take you out and you'll forget you ever had a girlfriend when you wake up next to 2 hilltown minks who'll happily sit on your face for the price of a bus fare