Depression

Finally found out why I'm feeling like shit, I have stomach cancer.

I just want to run away

Jesus, so sorry to hear that.

Hopefully you can find the strength to fight through this.

I don't want to speak on behalf of others but I'm sure most will agree that our thoughts are with you and we wish you all the very best.

Sorry to hear that, mate - feel free to PM, if you want to get it off your chest.

I dunno like, once I start I won't stop & some of it is pretty grim reading. Even anonymously I feel like I couldn't say. I'll keep it in mind though thanks mate.

Hopefully you can find the strength to fight through this.

I don't want to speak on behalf of others but I'm sure most will agree that our thoughts are with you and we wish you all the very best.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I dunno like, once I start I won't stop & some of it is pretty grim reading. Even anonymously I feel like I couldn't say. I'll keep it in mind though thanks mate.

Regarding Raidernation's situation, you definitely speak for me.

Regarding your own, try not to be so hard on yourself - nobody's perfect - I hope you can work it out - it's amazing how things can turn round.

Is this where we reveal we work in the same area?! What do you do?

Raidernation, I can only echo what the others have said

Dammit i asked you first! Im in medical records

Dammit i asked you first! Im in medical records

It's pretty obvious you would have been able to suss out who I am if we did work in the office.

I'm in the Medical School Office (I work for the uni).

It's pretty obvious you would have been able to suss out who I am if we did work in the office.

I'm in the Medical School Office (I work for the uni).

If you have to deal with the daft medical students then I truly feel for you, I have never hated a group more.

Finally found out why I'm feeling like shit, I have stomach cancer.

I just want to run away

Best of luck mate.

I can't face going back to work next week, I'm feeling so stressed out and I'm just about keeping my emotions down. I've never felt like this before.

I was the same man, have you been of sick? I done a phased return and go back to normal next week.

Had a few problems over the years after the death of a family member. The weed never helped matters. I can honestly say the best thing for depression is to get off all substances, eat really healthy and excercise a lot. Sounds too easy doesn't it? Been down the anti-depressant route but I honestly felt better tackling it without then. Another thing is I learnt self-hypnosis and I recommend it to anyone, on the very basic level it teaches relaxation and positive thinking. But I can offer so much more the more you learn about it, even helped my golf.

Keep on keeping on folks