Depression

Take your shite out of this thread then you fucking roaster. This thread is for people who are suffering depression or feel really upset about something. No need for comments like that.

Ignore him mate he never has anything positive to say.

Depression is no laughing matter as a person who has had 3 suicide attempts and thankfully came out the other side I know.

Still attending the councilling but I have came a long way and survive day to day.

I am proud to call myself a survivor and in no way ashamed of my depression.

Buy a loaf of bread, fill a basin with warm water, stick 2 fingers through the loaf cellophane, put bread in warm water for a minute then stick yer knob in the hole . Job done, you can thank me later .

You do the sandwiches at Greggs, don't you?

Take your shite out of this thread then you fucking roaster. This thread is for people who are suffering depression or feel really upset about something. No need for comments like that.

You wouldn't know depression if it bit you on the arse. Grow up, you attention seeking wee boy.

Edited by Rugster

I had been feeling a bit depressed today but I'm not long back from ASDA and I bought two loaves. Reading this thread has shown me there's no need to be upset.

Warburtons five seed if anyone was wondering. Seeded for my pleasure.

Tam, David Gray is in Turkey, will it work with pitta bread?

The c***s a stone's throw from Marmaris. Loads of schemegoblins there ,pissed up tae f**k. Nae bread needed, well at least for normal heterosexual males .

Get yer fuckin arse in gear and get yer hole ya lightweight !

Couldn't sleep last night with so much on my mind. Head is sore, feel crap and literally can't be bothered with anything. Should be enjoying myself on holiday when I'm not. Heading to marmaris today so will hopefully be able to take my mind off a few things today.