Depression

If You, Have ever felt like that - Like I do occasionally - Then It is not Grim - It is the truth, And the way you Feel ?

I haven't felt like that for a while now, it's only because it seems I've somehow become accustomed to quite high lithium levels that some of my medication has now stopped having an effect. I keep salt at a regular level in my diet so it doesn't mess with the lithium levels, and when I exercise I ensure I'm well hydrated so I don't go low on salt. God knows why it's happened, but I'm going to the doctors tomorrow to see what the options are.

Though I knew something wasn't right the day before, because I didn't sleep. I knew from the off that this was the beginning of either a one-off episode or a long cycle; thankfully (Haha) it seems it was just a mixed single episode.

Edited by KeeperDee

You should see that as a big positive. I admire you going to Ukraine and giving it a go. I wish when I was younger I'd went abroad to sample a different culture. I went to Kiev a few years back for a Scotland game and found it to be an interesting place.

I find the Eastern European youth culture very interesting, I've watched some documentaries about it (I find this one in particularly interesting

). I just can't imagine teenagers here doing something as mental as this, as dangerous as it is, you could argue it's a better way in regards to lifestyle.

Some stunning views from the rooftops in Moscow and St.Petersburg.

I find the Eastern European youth culture very interesting, I've watched some documentaries about it (I find this one in particularly interesting

). I just can't imagine teenagers here doing something as mental as this, as dangerous as it is, you could argue it's a better way in regards to lifestyle.

Some stunning views from the rooftops in Moscow and St.Petersburg.

I think if you have to scale buildings at great risk of death to amuse yourself, you're probably not having the best time in your day to day life.

I think if you have to scale buildings at great risk of death to amuse yourself, you're probably not having the best time in your day to day life.

Our idea of amusing ourselves is kicking a ball about til dawn, compared to them hanging off buildings and trains. Just a totally different culture.

Are you going to complain about that doctor? They're meant to be there to help you - he clearly didn't - not good enough, like.

I actually have no idea what to do about it. For ages I didn't think there was anything wrong, but now I realise there might be so I tried to do something about it and I've been snubbed for trying to, so I just have no idea what I should do.

I actually have no idea what to do about it. For ages I didn't think there was anything wrong, but now I realise there might be so I tried to do something about it and I've been snubbed for trying to, so I just have no idea what I should do.

Wonder if this might be useful: http://www.breathingspacescotland.co.uk/bspace/CCC_FirstPage.jsp

Edgarus, I'm just catching up on the goings on and read your post. You absolutely should complain. Your surgery will have a manager that you can direct complaints to and they should have a procedure in place for dealing with them. See if they have a website that tells you how to go about it or just make a phone call to the surgery. There is no good reason why you should be made to feel that way.

There are indeed some sad b*****ds on here who seem to think that mental illness is a subject for humour, I had a wee look online to see if there was a mental health forum similar too the MacMillan Cancer forums. There does appear to be one

http://www.mentalhealthforum.net/

Obviously can't say how good or bad it is but it might be worth a look to those who suffer from mental health probs. If it's half as good as the MacMillan site then it's worth a look.

Been reading through this thread and at times tbh it becomes difficult to work out those who are actually suffering from depression and those who come on here pretending to suffer as a bit of a sick joke .

What's really quite a concern is some of the comments being made by individuals regardless of this knowledge, which to be honest, could make a genuine sufferer worse.

I know quite a few people have said a football forum isn't really the place to discuss such a delicate issue, but if people who are genuine sufferers get some comfort from it, than that can't be a bad thing.

To those who try and take the piss, just think before you post a smartass comment as you could be worsening an already serious condition