Depression

Thumping mate. I've not even re read what I posted last night and massive apologies if I offended anyone. Just called the nhs 24 hour helpline and I'm awaiting a call back. No fitba for me the day! I should've contacted them weeks ago, but I've done it now, no going back only forward eh?

Big thank you to keeperdee. I'll keep yeh posted lads.

No worries bud. The hardest step is acknowledging you need help, and it seems like you've done that; well done.

Thumping mate. I've not even re read what I posted last night and massive apologies if I offended anyone. Just called the nhs 24 hour helpline and I'm awaiting a call back. No fitba for me the day! I should've contacted them weeks ago, but I've done it now, no going back only forward eh?

Big thank you to keeperdee. I'll keep yeh posted lads.

No offence taken at all. Glad you're getting help.

i have been eating so much pish and drinking every day i actually feel like shit and can't wait to get back on track. Christmas itself is good but new year is shit every new year i always feel shit coz i am on the back of a 2 week binge! got long journey to edinburgh on the 2nd to look forward to :(

Christmas day and boxing day total nightmares for us, my wee lads autistic and not used to my wife and i being home together for longer than a couple of hr,wrecked his bedroom both days and went into total meltdown for 2 hrs both days i had to take him to the shops in Inverness for 6 hrs on boxing day and even then he wanst happy when home, want life back normally me working him at school etc.Have taken tree and decorations down today to try and make him feel a bit like back to normalitiy.Walked over a railway foot bridge yesterday and actually had a momentray thought about chucking myself off as a train approached, also cried like a baby driving home from footie last night, think the whole couple of dys have really gotten to me

Edited by strathspey thistle

Christmas day and boxing day total nightmares for us, my wee lads autistic and not used to my wife and i being home together for longer than a couple of hr,wrecked his bedroom both days and went into total meltdown for 2 hrs both days i had to take him to the shops in Inverness for 6 hrs on boxing day and even then he wanst happy when home, want life back normally me working him at school etc.Have taken tree and decorations down today to try and make him feel a bit like back to normalitiy.Walked over a railway foot bridge yesterday and actually had a momentray thought about chucking myself off as a train approached, also cried like a baby driving home from footie last night, think the whole couple of dys have really gotten to me

That's hard to deal with, mate - hopefully things improve when you all get back to your routine.

Think I've FINALLY found the right mixture of mood stabilisers. It's only taken a couple of years. Everything seems to be going just...fine, and I'm happy with that.

Besides bashing my knee of a door; there was a large barrage of profanities directed towards that fucking door.

For Strathspey Thistle, always remember that what you've done just by posting here is a great step towards coping with it all. We all get overwhelmed by life at some point; it's human for that to happen. Standing back and realising that you're under pressure is the first step to dealing with the pressure. Keep us updated, even if it's just for cathartic effect and you don't want any real advice. We are all here to listen.

Sat and read through the last dozen or so pages of this. ED I am going through a similar thing to yourself and i am guessing going by the fact your in a football team you are a similar age to myself.

Thanks for sharing your story with us and it has really helped me make some tough decisions.

All the best mate.

Sat and read through the last dozen or so pages of this. ED I am going through a similar thing to yourself and i am guessing going by the fact your in a football team you are a similar age to myself.

Thanks for sharing your story with us and it has really helped me make some tough decisions.

All the best mate.

Cheers mate. It's good to hear I've helped someone out with similar problems to mine. If you want to share your story, I'll be happy like many others to help you out or you can pm me if you want to say.

Found out this afternoon my ex and this laddie are now going out. Which i knew all along but I've moved on and forgetting about her..

Seeing this post from you mate has really cheered me up. Possibly my favourite post on this site.

Cheers mate. It's good to hear I've helped someone out with similar problems to mine. If you want to share your story, I'll be happy like many others to help you out or you can pm me if you want to say.

Found out this afternoon my ex and this laddie are now going out. Which i knew all along but I've moved on and forgetting about her..

Seeing this post from you mate has really cheered me up. Possibly my favourite post on this site.

What a cutie :wub:

If you ever need to talk just drop me a pm but as you said good to see you have moved on mate.

ETA: Will drop you a pm when I am home. I would share my story but its just I know at least one person from here who knows me in person and would rather stay anon.

Edited by ayrunitedfw

Found out the other day my ex is dating a mutual friend of ours, I thought I was over her but seem to be hurting on it. Tho on a plus side I decided to arrange a meet with a girl who I have been chatting to for a while, had a few drinks in town and went back to mine for a "dvd" and then went out and got pissed with my mates. Not a bad days work

Found out the other day my ex is dating a mutual friend of ours, I thought I was over her but seem to be hurting on it. Tho on a plus side I decided to arrange a meet with a girl who I have been chatting to for a while, had a few drinks in town and went back to mine for a "dvd" and then went out and got pissed with my mates. Not a bad days work

jj.png