Depression

You seem to be a poor and attention-seeking poster. I've only read your posts on this thread, but I have taken them into account and decided that they are poor and attention-seeking. I hope that your input is better elsewhere.

One time i started a thread about roast pork that went down pretty well, my cooker was producing a yellow flame and my mrs didn't allow me to cook it on the sunday but after seeking advice here and elsewhere i cooked it and it was a triumphant success by tuesday of that week. Apart from that i am somewhat of an enigma, sometimes take things seriously and sometimes on the wind up. The thing about me is i don't like posting on FB or twitter under my own name so i keep it to the forums and post under an alias so i can say what ever i want. I don't know what i have said in this thread as i don't pay much attention to what i say

You seem to be a poor and attention-seeking poster. I've only read your posts on this thread, but I have taken them into account and decided that they are poor and attention-seeking. I hope that your input is better elsewhere.

To be fair, you are the same. You try too hard to be funny. You are not really

My friend is currently looking for someone to speak to. He isn't sure if it's depression but he is in a pretty bad place and has put on a front for years by all accounts so wants to speak to a complete stranger to see if it will help.

He doesn't want to see a doctor (as he doesn't think it's making him unwell as such), he would rather see someone in person rather than on phone or online, he wants it to be someone he has never met before, and it's very unlikely he can afford any private support etc. What are his options?

My friend is currently looking for someone to speak to. He isn't sure if it's depression but he is in a pretty bad place and has put on a front for years by all accounts so wants to speak to a complete stranger to see if it will help.

He doesn't want to see a doctor (as he doesn't think it's making him unwell as such), he would rather see someone in person rather than on phone or online, he wants it to be someone he has never met before, and it's very unlikely he can afford any private support etc. What are his options?

Tell him to join pie and bovril and discuss it herw first

Thank god, I've literally been cringing at every single post he's been making about this silly wee lassie but haven't said anything as folk will just jump all over it.

Get out and pump everything you can, it's absolutely ridiculous getting this hung up on a bird FFS, you'll have countless relationships/flings/flashes in the pan and you'll look back at this and wonder what on earth you were thinking.

Same, but you and Ruggy have broken the ice. She's got him on a string and it's little wonder she bailed on someone that clingy.

Thank god, I've literally been cringing at every single post he's been making about this silly wee lassie but haven't said anything as folk will just jump all over it.

Get out and pump everything you can, it's absolutely ridiculous getting this hung up on a bird FFS, you'll have countless relationships/flings/flashes in the pan and you'll look back at this and wonder what on earth you were thinking.

:lol::lol::lol:

Pretty sure Throbber is "Chuckles". Best having him on ignore.

Fwiw Eion Doyle, I agree with Ruggy. It was a two month relationship. Instead of moping about it you should be shagging her pals.

Do you have me on ignore?

I'll get slaughtered for this because it's the depression thread but I have to say it and it is with the best of intentions ED. You were seeing this burd for 2 months but you are reacting like it's the end of a 20 year marriage. Stop wallowing in it and get out and meet new folk. It can't be helping you.

Great post. Don't buy into this whole "go f**k her pals" rubbish because it makes you look spiteful, ED. Just find a lassie that you're interested in and focus on yourself rather than how it's going to make your ex feel. I split up with my own girlfriend last month and used it as a catalyst to ask out a lassie I've been proper into for ages and now we're getting together. It all works out in the end. Haven't bothered looking back and it's really lifted my emotions to be into someone that has the same interests and is as easygoing as I am.

Great post. Don't buy into this whole "go f**k her pals" rubbish because it makes you look spiteful, ED. Just find a lassie that you're interested in and focus on yourself rather than how it's going to make your ex feel. I split up with my own girlfriend last month and used it as a catalyst to ask out a lassie I've been proper into for ages and now we're getting together. It all works out in the end. Haven't bothered looking back and it's really lifted my emotions to be into someone that has the same interests and is as easygoing as I am.

You're obviously a decent guy instead of a c**t like me. Fair enough.

I was sort of in the same boat as you, had a burd but we split up so i also started speaking to a girl i've fancied for months and months. Now she's my girlfriend.