Depression

It's not a rant, it's catharsis. It won't help you to keep these things bottled up.

When you talk to your wife, do you tell her what you want from/for her or do you ask her if there's anything you could do to help her? Sorry if that sounds like a patronising question but the difference between the two things is massive and the way you've said "if I say anything to her" makes me wonder if there's another way you could talk to her that could be more beneficial. Your wife's situation sounds very similar to mine so if there's anything you'd like to ask me or talk about, feel free.

Thanks for the advice, but it's more how she would react. She has been in a happy place these last few weeks, and if I mention money problems or my feelings then it might knock her back and that's the last thing I want.

It's not patronising at all, no offence taken,maybe I do need to phrase my thoughts better when talking to her. It's just hard to always have to be the "strong one" to admit (even to myself) that I'm struggling to cope right now is probably a good thing. Just reading everyone else's stories made me think about things and putting my own thoughts into words has helped me organise my head a bit.

Thanks for the advice, but it's more how she would react. She has been in a happy place these last few weeks, and if I mention money problems or my feelings then it might knock her back and that's the last thing I want.

It's not patronising at all, no offence taken,maybe I do need to phrase my thoughts better when talking to her. It's just hard to always have to be the "strong one" to admit (even to myself) that I'm struggling to cope right now is probably a good thing. Just reading everyone else's stories made me think about things and putting my own thoughts into words has helped me organise my head a bit.

Living with someone with a mental health issue is hard work and having a outlet will help. The offer's always open if you need it. Sometimes just getting things out is all you need. I hope things pick up for you soon.

I've hit a bit of a low tonight. I don't even know what to say, just felt I had to post it in here to get it off my chest. I get this quite a lot, although in recent weeks/months I've realised that people I know irl will look down on you when you talk to them about your problems, so I'm posting this in here for just now. :(

I've hit a bit of a low tonight. I don't even know what to say, just felt I had to post it in here to get it off my chest. I get this quite a lot, although in recent weeks/months I've realised that people I know irl will look down on you when you talk to them about your problems, so I'm posting this in here for just now. :(

What's up bud :(

I take back what i said earlier in the thread my ex hanging about with this another laddie :)

Edited by Isaiah Osbourne

I get that sometimes. PM me if you want.

What's up bud :(

I take back what i said earlier in the thread my ex hanging about with this another laddie :)

Good to know mate :) It's exam stress really, I'm a bit lonely/socially excluded at the moment. Also my dad has had an accident so that's playing on my mind. Just not having a great semester.

I get that sometimes. PM me if you want.

I might well take you up on that offer pal

Good to know mate :) It's exam stress really, I'm a bit lonely/socially excluded at the moment. Also my dad has had an accident so that's playing on my mind. Just not having a great semester.

I might well take you up on that offer pal

You can pm me if you want too bud. :)

And then BANG!

Phonecall this morning from Scotland, my brother is in hospital and unlikely to live much longer

Then I find out my oldest girl here has been in a car accident, as far as I know she's ok, but car is wrecked.

Gimme a fucking break FFS.

And then BANG!

Phonecall this morning from Scotland, my brother is in hospital and unlikely to live much longer

Then I find out my oldest girl here has been in a car accident, as far as I know she's ok, but car is wrecked.

Gimme a fucking break FFS.

Hard times mate.

Words have little meaning but good wishes.

I'm fucking raging

Basically my ex has fucking lied to me and taken the piss out of me :(

Know what don't come back running to me when your upset.

Cheers for making my life wonderful then destroying it in the space of 2months you fucking cow :(

That's me done with relationships

Rant over :(

To be fair mate she does sound like a twisted boot, as I did say earlier they all do.

After that happened with a previous lassie I was with who didn't even inform me she was breaking up with me, she just stop talking to me randomly I saw her In the street last month, with a pram, a baby bump and her boyfriend looked spaced out. Always a good chance you can look back and see it wasn't to be.

And your young, you've got a life to live before you settle down. I was engaged at 21 ffs. Biggest mistake of my life, we finished, got back together then finished again. I'm the happiest I've been for months, granted I still have all the weight I put on I'm fucking happy for the first time in like a year.

Just go out with your pals this weekends have a laugh and chase skirt, you'll feel better In time

I'm fucking raging

Basically my ex has fucking lied to me and taken the piss out of me :(

Know what don't come back running to me when your upset.

Cheers for making my life wonderful then destroying it in the space of 2months you fucking cow :(

That's me done with relationships

Rant over :(

Mate you remind me so much of how I felt in September last year, time is the best healer :)

I find it really strange that people on here saying they dont have many friends, some of them sound like the type of person id be pals with and they defo come across as sound on here.

Also NTP when you say a bag of drugs, is it a sandwich bag or an asda/tesco bag?

Tesco and ASDA bags have the holes in the bottom. You're not going to keep anything in there, mate. I'm thinking one of those see through bags you get at airports. Keeps everything in vision and still spacious.

And with respects to IO, I'm going against the grain here but don't listen to people who are generalising about women here and saying "they're" all 'bitches' or whatever. They're not. I don't doubt your girlfriend has acted pretty horribly towards you and it most definitely isn't something you can blame yourself for. If someone is a dick (male or female) then they're a dick. If you allow her to cloud your judgment on other women you meet then you're going to be going in any future relationship with an immediate handicap. As unlikely as it might seem, you'll move on and find someone a thousand times better. Just give it time.

Living with someone with a mental health issue is hard work and having a outlet will help. The offer's always open if you need it. Sometimes just getting things out is all you need. I hope things pick up for you soon.

I hate how little support my husband gets. Ok we have the nursery for mon-fri 9-5 but for weeks and weeks I spent a lot of time in my room as couldn't cope. This meant he was working, cooking, cleaning and caring for kids and me. His parents are utterly useless and mine too far away to just pop over and Hoover and do a load of washing.

Things bit esker just now as I'm able to do a bit more with the kids and I'm keeping on top house stuff as well.

But it's been really tough on him.

To be fair mate she does sound like a twisted boot, as I did say earlier they all do.

After that happened with a previous lassie I was with who didn't even inform me she was breaking up with me, she just stop talking to me randomly I saw her In the street last month, with a pram, a baby bump and her boyfriend looked spaced out. Always a good chance you can look back and see it wasn't to be.

And your young, you've got a life to live before you settle down. I was engaged at 21 ffs. Biggest mistake of my life, we finished, got back together then finished again. I'm the happiest I've been for months, granted I still have all the weight I put on I'm fucking happy for the first time in like a year.

Just go out with your pals this weekends have a laugh and chase skirt, you'll feel better In time

Misogynistic bullshit.

Women not all get a kick out of treating men like dirt. We don't deliberately mess with your head. We're not all bitches and arseholes. People that behave like that are arseholes. Gender has f**k all to do with it. You think some men don't act like that?

You aren't helping anyone here with that nonsense. Leave it out.

I hate how little support my husband gets. Ok we have the nursery for mon-fri 9-5 but for weeks and weeks I spent a lot of time in my room as couldn't cope. This meant he was working, cooking, cleaning and caring for kids and me. His parents are utterly useless and mine too far away to just pop over and Hoover and do a load of washing.

Things bit esker just now as I'm able to do a bit more with the kids and I'm keeping on top house stuff as well.

But it's been really tough on him.

You only need pick up the phone. You know that! :)