Depression

17 minutes ago, Moomintroll said:
29 minutes ago, DA Baracus said:
Comparisons are horrible and will f**k anyone right up.
Think about your own ambitions and goals. 

Between you and that excellent dog owning fashion disaster, I really hope the Pars can fashion a miracle and get up this year. My ambition is really straightforward, I just want to go to bed at night and sleep without hating myself.

Alas, think we're not doing it this season. Not the worst thing though, as we would have been pumped over two legs.

All the comments from folks are brilliant and hopefully will show you that you aren't alone.

What would it take for you to go to bed and not hate yourself? Even if it's a single step up from that, like you won't hate yourself as much. 

Just now, Moomintroll said:

Thanks everyone, it is helping along my fucked up state, except for @Shandon Par, gid dug, shit claes.

That Shandon is a deviant but he's a good lad

Guest Moomintroll
Cheers DA, have helped me so much tonight, I need to calm down and chill my brain out. Thanks min.

14 minutes ago, Moomintroll said:
35 minutes ago, DA Baracus said:

Cheers DA, have helped me so much tonight, I need to calm down and chill my brain out. Thanks min.

Glad to help!

Try not to be so harsh on yourself 

Guest Moomintroll
Hope yr ok hunxxx
On an upswing today, hope to f**k it will last. The world is so much brighter right now Also, reported for bigotry.

Well,

Last night I was sitting with my youngest granddaughter who was sleeping with her head in my lap, I was gently stroking her head.
The girls’ uncle (a fucking angry drunk and a waste of skin) accused me of inappropriate behaviour and basically a child molester.
As you guys know im not a violent person but had she not been there I would have battered him.
As it was, I got the wee one to go downstairs with my youngest daughter, I walked out without my keys (I knew what would happen if I had them) called the wee one’s mum and a lot of people to keep me on the straight and level.

What makes people behave like shitebags?

Well,

Last night I was sitting with my youngest granddaughter who was sleeping with her head in my lap, I was gently stroking her head.
The girls’ uncle (a fucking angry drunk and a waste of skin) accused me of inappropriate behaviour and basically a child molester.
As you guys know im not a violent person but had she not been there I would have battered him.
As it was, I got the wee one to go downstairs with my youngest daughter, I walked out without my keys (I knew what would happen if I had them) called the wee one’s mum and a lot of people to keep me on the straight and level.

What on Earth?! Kudos to you for very mature and sensible reaction. Boy sounds like an absolute roaster but you levelling him wouldn’t change that

Guest Moomintroll
Well,

Utter arsehole, well done keeping your head in that situation.

5 hours ago, Raidernation said:

Nae my best day.
Really pissed off by one guy who seems to think he’s running groups.
However I will survive and move forward.
And the c**t on Saturday will not get to me

Just another day where shit has happened and you've coped with it admirably.

Just one more step to where you want to go.