Andy Geggan Appreciation Thread

A highlight of brian reid's managerial career. An absolutely committed player. Great example of putting your body on the line for your team. Bit of talent sprinkled on that to boot. Can't say enough about geggan. You're lucky to have him! and that is why we like him like him we like him in fact we fuckinlove him

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 4 weeks later...

Thought he was superb yesterday. Does he play right back every week? I'd got it in my head he was a midfielder... :unsure:

Just fills in at right back when someone is missing from the back 4. Yesterday, it was because McMillan was suspended. Usually, his position is 'everywhere'.

Thought he was superb yesterday. Does he play right back every week? I'd got it in my head he was a midfielder... :unsure:

Does play midfield most of the time but has been covering for McMillan.

Could play him in goals and he'd be fucking brilliant.

• 1 year later...
  • 2 years later...

Andy Geggan :lol:

Presumably this thread has been bumped to commemorate that diddy finding his way out of Tam O'Ware's back pocket, after four utter bitch-slappings by The Famous last season.

Andy Geggan :lol:

Andy Geggan is as good a player you can hope to have in this division...I'm guessing we won't see january out with him in the squad sad.gif

^^^ finished 7th (seventh) in League One with Geggan as a regular

Archived