Andy Geggan Appreciation Thread

Just now, somerset_lad said:

Don’t lie now. You’d love to have these beautiful guys back at EEP

IMG_2563.jpg

I was laughing at the ridiculousness of the post.

Sir Andrew Geggan is, was and forever will be an absolute hero and my all-time favourite ginger.

I hope we do a guard of honour for him at EEP next season.

Moffat was meh

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I was laughing at the ridiculousness of the post.
Sir Andrew Geggan is, was and forever will be an absolute hero and my all-time favourite ginger.
I hope we do a guard of honour for him at EEP next season.
Moffat was meh

In my eyes Moffat was a b*****d with you lot. Up until he attended our play off winning party after beating Stranraer. From then on I always wanted him back.

22 hours ago, TheMessiah said:

Rofl

Until we rescued our side with loan signings we were heading for bottom four. No doubt putting Geggan or Moffat would have been an improvement in midfield. Moffat was the link between midfield and attack and we still really haven't replaced him. I think at holding the ball up and link play he's extremely good. Just my opinion.

1 minute ago, D.A.F.C said:

Until we rescued our side with loan signings we were heading for bottom four. No doubt putting Geggan or Moffat would have been an improvement in midfield. Moffat was the link between midfield and attack and we still really haven't replaced him. I think at holding the ball up and link play he's extremely good. Just my opinion.

Moffat in midfield

xdDrLyx.gif

You are a nonsense.

Moffat and Geggan have been great this season but neither one has played well in midfield. Now if they struggled playing there in League 1 I doubt they would’ve made much difference in the Championship.

Both will be starters for us next season no doubt but hopefully neither has to play in midfiel.

• 1 month later...

Archived