Belfast Council remove Union Flag

~~~

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The music and lyrics that he wrote were what made him as a musician. I was never a fan of Genesis or Phil Collins either but enjoyed listening to some of their tracks because their lyrics helped me to think about some things out of the box, such as...

[/b][/font]

ph34r.gif

"The Serpent" is from the debut album (Genesis to Revelations). Phil Collins didn't join until the 3rd Album and he didn't become a significant lyricist until Gabriel left.

When I first heard Genesis I thought they sounded like a substandard Marillion ripoff. I later found out that this was chronologically impossible but I'm still not entirely dissuaded.

"The Serpent" is from the debut album (Genesis to Revelations). Phil Collins didn't join until the 3rd Album and he didn't become a significant lyricist until Gabriel left.

When I first heard Genesis I thought they sounded like a substandard Marillion ripoff. I later found out that this was chronologically impossible but I'm still not entirely dissuaded.

Produced by Jonathon King if I mind right, so if you liked it.............Beastwatch for SS-18 I think, and you will need close watching :lol:

hairdryer.gif

The guy that took the undoctored photo won the Pulitzer Prize for it, Eddie Adams I think. Always regretted publishing it because he agreed with what took place.

Guest Kincardine

I think it's time for a radical re-think in regard to Northern Ireland.

Now for this to happen, Scotland would need to vote yes next year, but if we do then it's time for a Celtic (Keltic) union.

A united Scotland and Ireland could surely manage the troublesome Ulster betwen us.

I think if we take the Scot from Scotland and the Land from Ireland we could all live happily in Scotland.

The same would apply with taking the Scot from Scottish and the Ish from Irish.

Next, the Middle East.

Good plan. Has Larky enough social housing for the Unionists?

Belfast city hall. 2 flags, 1 irish 1 british. Problem solved.

What about 1 flag, the flag of Northern Ireland?

Seems pretty simple.

I.m not sure the irish people of Belfast recognise the province of Northern ireland.. let alone the flag, I may be wrong though.

Well their political representatives do. One of them even shook hands with the Head of State last year.

Well their political representatives do. One of them even shook hands with the Head of State last year.

And one of his biggest detractors, even accusing him of ordering a killing for which she was part of, died yesterday @ 61 with no cause of death released yet. Dolours Price, one of the bombers on the mainland in the early 70's.

Archived