Belfast Council remove Union Flag

~~~

I think you don't know what you are talking about

He's one of those rangers fans who think the cause of ulster loyalism is an extension of their existence.

Despite the fact they have

A- never been to north or south ireland

B- Would fucking shit their nappy on the spot were they in Ulster during the troubles

I know too many idiots like this clown on both sides of the divide in Scotland, i dont offer much to the debate on this subject despite having family from there simply because its their country, their hardship and their lives.

Yet wee fucking neds like this one think they are right to spew all manner of uneducated pish.

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I really do feel sorry for the British people of Nothern Ireland, the likes of sinn fein (IRA) and the others are trying to strip them of their British identity. Just get the flag back up and that's the end of it.

Give examples of this "british identity" (whatever that is) being stripped away from these people?

He's one of those rangers fans who think the cause of ulster loyalism is an extension of their existence.

Despite the fact they have

A- never been to north or south ireland

B- Would fucking shit their nappy on the spot were they in Ulster during the troubles

I know too many idiots like this clown on both sides of the divide in Scotland, i dont offer much to the debate on this subject despite having family from there simply because its their country, their hardship and their lives.

Yet wee fucking neds like this one think they are right to spew all manner of uneducated pish.

You got all that from me saying I felt sorry for the people in Northern Ireland? :1eye

Are you a Hearts fan by any chance?

I think we're forgetting the real villains here. Its the politicians who took the decision to only display the flag on certain days. :angry:

They are certainly partly to blame, yes. As are the Nationalist scum hurling missiles at the protesters from the Short Strand.

"Trouble broke out as about 250 of the protesters passed the Short Strand on their return to east Belfast. They were attacked by a crowd of up to 70 nationalists who had gathered at the interface. The nationalists threw a number of missiles, including bottles, at the loyalist protesters as they passed."

Of course, we will be waiting for a while for condemnation of these vermin from the grubbly little Republican cretins, like Kevin.

Indeed...

The protesters have a valid point here about the policing. Why didn't the police go into the Short Strand area heavy handed, or at least anticipate the bottleneck of the trouble and more adequately protect the protestors from the violent Nationalists hellbent on attacking them, given that as Thomson said, and no one disputes, violence towards the protesters was orchestrated and known to pretty much everyone?

From the reports of yesterday's violence, everyone neutral accepts that the protest was peaceful and that the protesters were returning home peacefully, at which point they were attacked by the Nationalists.

I don't know if their vermin equivalents of the Loyalist scum are just feeling left out.

I think one of the primary things coming out of this, and it was pretty obvious from a long way out, is that in Northern Irish politics it has been proven beyond doubt that violence pays. So, when you don't get what you want, you don't go to the ballot box, you dust off the pitchforks.

I can't remember who said it but the Unionists don't know when they've won.

The Belfast Agreement saw the IRA agree to put down their arms, set aside the armed struggle, recognise the will of the people of Northern Ireland and serve in a devolved assembly. These are all key climbdowns by the IRA, an organisation founded on the principle that they are the sole representatives of a Republic declared in 1916 at the Easter Rising. In exchange, the IRA had their prisoners released and (very) limited Eire involvement in the government of Northern Ireland However, listening to the respective sides (MISSUS BUNFIELD!) you'd think that the Unionist/Protestant/Loyalists had suffered a humiliating defeat. They didn't. The Union between Britain and Northern Ireland is entrenched in law and the Eire govenment withdrew their claim to Northern Ireland.

Us in Scotland don't need to be worried about our British Identity as we'll always be British and will always be part of the UK.

What would you do if the country voted for independence ?

Hopefully he and all those who think like he does would f**k off to England. smile.gif

Archived