Belfast Council remove Union Flag

~~~

Concerned subjects to rally in Glasgow.

Hopefully there'll be a few words about joblessness, drugs, poverty and a rotten economy at this little jolly, too. After all, those tend to worry most people who live in the real world.

more facebook bawbaggery- deport anyone who turns up to norn ireland to really experience the reality of living there. Mind you I'd be interested to see who would turn up. Who really gives a fu*k about they baw bags. Oh! I forgot the SDL and that that shower probably might turn up if their mammies let them off with the xmas shoplifting to attendwink.gif.

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Kincardine

What does a priest like better than a good conundrum?

A bad nun under him.

(Brendan Behan, 1923-64, IRA volunteer, playwright and drunk)

P.S. He also claimed that if the Dutch had occupied Ireland it would have been the garden of Europe.

And if the Irish had occupied Holland they'd all be drowned.

That deserve a greeny. Some man, Brendan Behan.

I notice Kevin, that yet again you have ignored the question :-

I'll ask a third time, you apologist p***k.

"Why, on the same day that Nationalist politicians, voted on the Belfast flag issue, did they use their votes in Newry to name a child's playpark after a murdering IRA scumbag?"

Do you condemn the Nationalists for this? Yes, or no?

Don't think you're ever going to get an answer on this one.

Not surprising really.

Guest Kincardine

He was murdered by the British State ,why would anyone on here care?

He was not murdered by, "the British State". He was murdered by a thug with some despicable collusion which we all deprecate.

You have posted on and off here for years but haven't grasped a couple of simple facts:

1. Most of us despise sectarianism and violence.

2. Most of us hate the killing of Pat Finucane and want anyone implicated in it to be brought to justice.

Get off your stupid high horse and recognise to whom you are posting.

Edited to add: Loads of guys don't see themselves a British. Your, "why would anyone on here care?" comment just shows you as the ignorant one.

Guest Kincardine

And posting on here has giving me a grasp of certain things,such as the fact that anti-Irish sentiment is if not encouraged,condoned

You may have stumbled on the wrong forum by accident. Loads of folk on here are either Irish by ancestry or are married to Irish partners. Almost none of us have one iota of anti-Irish sentiment.

However, you may be being your usual c**t and thinking that disagreeing with you makes us anti-Irish. We're not at all. We are just sick to the back teeth with bawsacks like you who can't take a good disagreement without playing the victim card.

Yes of course,I have the wrong forum

Nobody on here makes light of An Gorta Mor or makes egregiously anti Irish statements :rolleyes:

The fact that you would make such a ludicrous claim such as "almost none of us have one iota of anti irish sentiment" speaks volumes for the tolerance afforded on here to anti Irish bigotry.If some of the things said about Ireland or the Irish were said about another ethnic group people on here would be queuing up to shout racist but because its the Irish being spoken about everyone turns a blind eye only until someone points out what has just been said is in fact racism

Then people like you jump in to decry the person that brought up the issue.

Tell you what,read through a thread that is about the famine song or a famine memorial for Glasgow or horror or horrors about James McCarthy or Aiden Mcgeady and tell me then that anti Irish sentiment is not just prevalent but condoned

Of course you are right, everyone on the internet is 100% sincere and never post anything as a joke or to wind folk up.

The point being that jokes about other ethnic groups or races wouldn't be tolerated but slurs against the Irish on here are acceptable

I'm sure there have been jokes about other ethnic groups.

I think you'll find that most European nations will have had some jokes made about them on here. It just so happens that Ireland comes up more often.

Guest Kincardine

Tell you what,read through a thread that is about the famine song or a famine memorial for Glasgow or horror or horrors about James McCarthy or Aiden Mcgeady and tell me then that anti Irish sentiment is not just prevalent but condoned

I will tell you what's better: stick to the thread that you're posting on and then tell me that, "anti Irish sentiment is not just prevalent but condoned".

Pretty much everyone who has posted here has said to the the wee fannies chucking petrol bombs something like: "It's only a flag. Stop making trouble and get a life."

In fact I don't recall any single P&B poster here saying, "Good on you. Bomb those Alliance fuckers out of their houses."

Why is it so hard for you to reply to the topic that you started with?

You are of course,not comparing like

Anti Irish sentiment is clearly tolerated

If Scottish fans sung as song about Asian people that had as it's refrain "The famine is over ,why don't you go home",people on here would put their PC hats on and condemn it yet when it concerns Irish people posters queue up to defend it

Where has anyone sincerely defended it?

Guest Kincardine

How many potatoes does it take to kill an Irishman? None!

lol

I rest my case

Indeed you do. You're like what has become the absolute worst Rangers fans. You think that every jape is a racist snipe.

Just f**k off.

Archived