Shuggie_Murray7

MMA Thread

Both guys looking knackered. I have DC winning this comfortably through the opening 3.

Brilliant 2nd round.
I thought Stipe had nothing for DC tbh, then after the eye gouge he woke up and landed some big shots. DC winning the exchanges though and is buildong up the damage.

1 minute ago, Bairnardo said:
8 minutes ago, JamieStevenson said:
Brilliant 2nd round.

I thought Stipe had nothing for DC tbh, then after the eye gouge he woke up and landed some big shots. DC winning the exchanges though and is buildong up the damage.

Stipe is finally figuring out the body shots are where it's at. 

Stipe is finally figuring out the body shots are where it's at. 
Huge once he found a home for that left to the body

Brilliant work by Miocic to set up the KO. Great fight.

In fact the top 3 fights on this card were everything I was hoping for and then some.

In fact the top 3 fights on this card were everything I was hoping for and then some.
I absolutely love how goid body work can totally turn a fight on its head. The last one to the body before the KO was filthy

3 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:
5 minutes ago, JamieStevenson said:

I absolutely love how goid body work can totally turn a fight on its head. The last one to the body before the KO was filthy

Sickening shot and once Stipe swarms you up against the cage like that it's over. Cracking fight from two of the greats.

Sickening shot and once Stipe swarms you up against the cage like that it's over. Cracking fight from two of the greats.
Pretty well guaranteed to see it again I think

1 minute ago, Bairnardo said:
6 minutes ago, JamieStevenson said:

Pretty well guaranteed to see it again I think

Well Stipe certainly isn't short of options. 3rd DC fight, 2nd Ngannou fight and Jones super fight. 

14 minutes ago, JamieStevenson said:

Well Stipe certainly isn't short of options. 3rd DC fight, 2nd Ngannou fight and Jones super fight. 

Id love to see him beat Jones  the cheating p***k. 

Till v Gastelum at MGS in November according to Twitter and Instagram.

Doesn't shirk the big fights does young Darren !!!!

Im more of a boxing guy than MMA so can soneone tell me (not saying its not the case) why is Miocic often cited as the greatest heavy of all time in MMA? To my eyes, his record isnt better than Fedors.

He's defended the belt more than anyone, beat both DC and JDS after losing 1st time, only loss not avenged is to Struve. Fedor vs Stipe would've been some fight to be fair.

🤔👀👀👀🤷‍♂️😂😂😂😂

Found this by wiki surf of MMA records, had long forgotten the names of who was involved but it was seeing Pete Sells name that reminded me... An absolutely fantastic finish

Miocic did what I do on UFC3 for PS4.

Herb Dean is terrible ref. Letting Cormier's eye poke go was poor, especially as he did the same thing about 30 seconds before he beat Miocic last time.

BJ Penn in a couple of fights out on the town last night. Won the first fight via back take and Ground & Pound. Lost the second to a topless heavyweight via KO, sweet left hook. 

I'm sure he's scheduled to face Nik Lentz in the near future. That surely can't go ahead now, BJ needs serious help.