MMA Thread

Shuggie_Murray7

If you enjoy also enjoy following all the latest MMA news then I’m doing a little project of my own on twitter.

Check it out - @OnMMA via twitter.

I do fight night coverage with all the highlights & stats etc and I announce every fight that has been made - basically it’s just something to give me an interest in my spare time but it would be nice to add more Scottish based followers.

Check it out if you have time 👊

68DB1E36-43D6-4368-96BC-40648C161368.png

Pure domination from start to finish by Pitbull in the title fight. Archuleta barely touched him. I know this tournament will have to take priority so it doesn't drag out like the Heavyweight one did, but I'd love Pitbull to defend the Lightweight title in a rematch vs Benson Henderson. He needs to avenge that unfortunate loss and Henderson has earned it.

I want Pitbull vs AJ McKee in the final of this tournament but the random draw does not help this at all. This is going to be fascinating.

Edited by JamieStevenson

A.J. McKee vs. Derek Campos (December)

Darrion Caldwell vs. Adam Borics (January)

Daniel Weichel vs. Emmanuel Sanchez (February)

Patricio Freire vs. Pedro Carvalho (March for the title)

Some fun match-ups here. Pitbull got to choose whoever he wanted so can only assume he thinks he's taken the easy option. Selection show was quite fun there, I like it. Still got Machida vs Mousasi to come next.