MMA Thread

Shuggie_Murray7

In the last tournament matchup of the night, two Bellator veterans in Daniel Strauss and Derek Campos go to a decision. Campos completely smothered former 2 time champion Strauss. 

Main event next. 44 year old Cheick Kongo looking to defeat champ-champ Ryan Bader. It's been 5 and a half years since Kongo's last title shot.

13 minutes ago, JamieStevenson said:

Rampage Jackson has just stormed the cage trying to scrap Bader ffs.

Turned it off after the decision and missed this...was looking forward to that fight too

5 minutes ago, JamieStevenson said:

Looking at the replays, I'm honestly not sure anymore if it went in his eye or not, it's really difficult to tell. 

I was watching it with no audio and when the ref stopped it I had no idea what it was for....there's one angle that shows his hand over Kongo's eye and looks like a finger goes into it. No reason for Kongo to fake an eye poke though

1 minute ago, staggy1929 said:

So he is! 

corey Anderson is fighting Walker so can't be him either.

Don't think DC wants that fight right now.

I wonder if Lesnar fancies it...

I wouldn't be surprised if Jon Jones doesn't have a fight at all. There are no LHW challengers and he wouldn't accept anything other than a title shot at HW. Too risky otherwise.

4 minutes ago, JamieStevenson said:

I wouldn't be surprised if Jon Jones doesn't have a fight at all. There are no LHW challengers and he wouldn't accept anything other than a title shot at HW. Too risky otherwise.

His tweet about it got me excited as he genuinely started to look somewhat human in that Santos fight.