MMA Thread

Shuggie_Murray7

I've never liked TJ purely because I hate his wee rat face but he is an excellent fighter. Much like Jon Jones, he has no real need to cheat.  Proves him as the snake that most call him anyway, got to laugh at the "I'm shocked and we'll find out what's gone wrong here" statement he made when it first came out. 

Hadn't seen that before, decent watch.  You think TJ is a fast striker then you watch that [emoji38] 
Love the way Loma keeps walking him down.
I like that every time TJ gets uppity Loma just slaps it right down. Dictates everything about it and wins every exchange with ease. He really is some fucking boi.

Not really big on seeing MMA lads v boxers. Two totally different sports deserving of respect in their own rights, but now that TJ is a confirmed cheat, I think its ok to point and laugh.

I like that every time TJ gets uppity Loma just slaps it right down. Dictates everything about it and wins every exchange with ease. He really is some fucking boi.

Not really big on seeing MMA lads v boxers. Two totally different sports deserving of respect in their own rights, but now that TJ is a confirmed cheat, I think its ok to point and laugh.
If you don't think Loma could crossover? Think again.

Staying up and betting on the underdog to win by TKO is not proving fruitful so far. 

Still have Holloway, Jouban or Rountree to win by KO and I’ve got this Krylov as well. Don’t know why I don’t stay up and watch this more often it’s far more exciting than the boxing. 

3 minutes ago, JamieStevenson said:

I've accepted Krylov will never go the distance and I love it.

I don’t have a great knowledge of UFC apart from the well known names but it seems to me that the majority of the fights end in either KO or submission. Last time I stayed up I won money on an accumulator and I just won money there on Krylov as the bet was KO DQ or submission (I thought submission was a different market but I will take it). 

Any thoughts on the next match and I will back your opinion? 

Edited by IrishBhoy

f**k it I will back this guy for his Gangstas Paradise walk on song.  

Always amazed at the fitness of these UFC fighters. 5 minute rounds with big scary powerful men either throwing bombs at your chin or rolling all over the top of you. I done sparring at boxing training years ago and it was torture god knows what it’s like being in that octagon with some of these guys. 

Edited by IrishBhoy