MMA Thread

Shuggie_Murray7

Ah well I guess we'll see soon enough. It's been a pleasure staying up with you guys to watch this, cracking night, probably the best UFC PPV I've seen since I became a fan.

Well stuck in lad, you were gassing in the 3rd but came through in the championship rounds!

Best main card ever. Every fight delivered in a big way.

McGregor's striking is on an incredible level, the precision when he got up was nuts after the beating he took on the ground. I just wonder if Mendes with a full camp behind him would've been better conditioned, taken it into the third round and put Conor on his back again.

Aldo is an interesting one. He's class off his back but he's not likely to take it to the ground. Conor is possibly a better pure striker.

Best main card ever. Every fight delivered in a big way.

McGregor's striking is on an incredible level, the precision when he got up was nuts after the beating he took on the ground. I just wonder if Mendes with a full camp behind him would've been better conditioned, taken it into the third round and put Conor on his back again.

Aldo is an interesting one. He's class off his back but he's not likely to take it to the ground. Conor is possibly a better pure striker.

Don't think Mendes was gassing due to lack of cardio conditioning, more the body shots he was eating. Can only do so much conditioning to eat those shots.

Is it just me that thought it was maybe stopped a wee bit too early? It was a cracking left hook that sent Mendes down, but there's 5 seconds left in the round, Mendes is covering up, and Mcgregor isn't really catching him to the head.

Cracking fight though, really enjoyed it, would like to see a rematch!

Is it just me that thought it was maybe stopped a wee bit too early? It was a cracking left hook that sent Mendes down, but there's 5 seconds left in the round, Mendes is covering up, and Mcgregor isn't really catching him to the head.

Cracking fight though, really enjoyed it, would like to see a rematch!

I just finished watching this and at first look I agreed with you. Then the replay showed Mendes was out, he was done after the left. Always telling to me that there was not a single bit of complaint from Mendes.he knew he was done.