MMA Thread

Shuggie_Murray7

I'm looking for a website that gives local events as I feel there is not enough promotion for mma within the uk or I must be looking in the wrong place. Just seen shuggie's post of cage warriors are there any others as I live in Berkshire area but originally from fife Scotland

Edited by lovetheRaith

I'm looking for a website that gives local events as I feel there is not enough promotion for mma within the uk or I must be looking in the wrong place. Just seen shuggie's post of cage warriors are there any others as I live in Berkshire area but originally from fife Scotland

http://www.mmauniverse.com/sections/events/event-calendar/search?all=1&z=SS8

My mate won British Lightweight title on saturday at BAMMA 11, fight wasn't on channel 5 though as it was an earlier fight, was shown live in USA and Canada though and there's some youtube videos of the fight. Steven Ray's his name.

Just bought a ticket for Cage Warriors 50 at the Kelvin Hall next week. Anyone else heading along?

just realised I already have a gig that night, that's pain, was gonna talk some mates into it

UFC on FOX on Saturday, and the card is STACKED!

The main event has epic written all over it. Bendo and Diaz are exciting fighters. BJ Penn vs. Rory MacDonald is one of them fights which you'd EXPECT the younger guy to win, but simply can't rule out the veteran. I'd say Shogun doesn't have much chance though.