MMA Thread

Shuggie_Murray7

I think it's a solid 90/10 in favour of Usman but I too want Masvidal to win. McGregor would swiftly unretire if he does and Nate Diaz would somehow find himself involved as well. Can't say I'd be against any of these outcomes.

On 07/07/2020 at 11:30, GiGi said:

I think it's a solid 90/10 in favour of Usman but I too want Masvidal to win. McGregor would swiftly unretire if he does and Nate Diaz would somehow find himself involved as well. Can't say I'd be against any of these outcomes.

I agree especially when masvidal has taken the fight at such short notice. I don't think McGregor is coming back at all,  he knows he can't beat khabib and usman/masvidal would finish him I reckon.  

I removed twitter from my life so have I missed something else McGregor has said?  I know Dana said he was retired but I just don't believe it, Dana doubling down on it is him playing McGregors game ("if he says he's retired, he's retired, I don't care" type chat). So unless McGregor has said something more concrete than his tweet weeks ago I'm still calling bullshit.

Edited by The Moonster

49 minutes ago, the tungston weasel said:

0300 BT sport 1. I'm trying for this one but as I've already had three cans I need to start paying it out to make it.

Usually record and watch it on Sunday but cards like this I try to stay up gor.

I've got work in the morning but I'm gonna try and get up for it. This is the best card theres been for a long time. I've put money on masvidal but more out of hope than expectation. Good luck paying it out with the cans!

Usman will most likely smother Masvidal and win a comfortable decision but would love to see Jorge win with a wild KO.

It's a cracking card, fancy Volkanovski, Yan and Rose to get the wins.

PVZ is going to get absolutely slaughtered too.

I'll say Usman, volkanovski, Aldo and Rose.
Would like to see masvidal and Holloway win but can get past Usman being too big and too good a wrestler and I can't see how Holloway vs volkanovski is going to be any different.
Andrade beating Rose last time was out of nowhere.

Card is absolutely stacked. Got it recorded so will likely get up early bells and watch. Think Rose will win and PVZ will get brutalised, but not a huge amount of value in either. Put this on in the men’s main card fights:

IMG_3911.jpg

I had a white collar MMA fight a few years ago, very amateur and shit but I just noticed the referee on tonight's card is the same boy that refereed my fjght.

Absolutely buzzing with the potential of trying to use that fact to try link myself to being an international calibre fighter.

9 minutes ago, The Grass Is Greener. said:

Wtf was that fight :lol:

Goddard looked ready to slap the f**k out of Bogatov. Never seen a 2 point deduction in one go.

3 minutes ago, The Grass Is Greener. said:

Although Goddard was in the right, he comes across as a complete p***k. Poking Bogatov in the chest while telling him off :lol:

I enjoyed him scolding Bogatov immensely. Flinging him across the octagon like an empty tracksuit as well. Top reffing.