MMA Thread

Shuggie_Murray7

Ben Rothwell sucks. This card sucks.
That was some fight to be fair. Loved it. Arlovski is actually looking decent now. Enjoyed the other 2 heavyweight fights aswell even though they finished quickly.

Edwards is superb, was In complete control of that fight the whole time, Masvidal fight would be perfect. Covington next for the title if he beats Lawler.

Pretty poor looking card on Sunday, especially for a PPV.
I always enjoy watching Holloway, but it's slim pickings elsewhere.
Agreed. Which is why it's free to watch this time.
UFC 241 looks a belter of a card so no doubt will be on box office

The only event on Box Office is 242 which is surprising as personally for me Cormier vs Miocic 2 is more appealing and that card has some really interesting fights. Obviously because of the McGregor fight Khabib probably has a bit of pull but not enough to justify PPV in the UK imo.

581947463_WhatsAppImage2019-07-26at23_32_15.thumb.jpeg.13f8aadf53cf30d52e1fa541cfc33246.jpeg726373213_WhatsAppImage2019-07-26at23_31_52.thumb.jpeg.eefa3a35370063d1a37d00a92fb3d802.jpeg

Co nor McN****r at it again, I see. 

Some lads should be gelded. Kindest thing to do. 

It annoys the hell out of me that Mayweather & the boxing authorities allowed him a fight. Without that money he'd be back in a craphole in Crumlin inside five years, struggling to make a living as a plumber between bouts of drug abuse. May still happen anyway. I live in hope. 

Edited by Victor von Doom