MMA Thread

Shuggie_Murray7

On 1/20/2019 at 09:43, Mark Connolly said:

Where are you seeing this?

Was in the Irish Independent on Friday afternoon but they've since amended the online article to state "Irish Sports Star", rather than explicitly stating Rugby Union. Their legal department must have been having kittens on Friday afternoon.

Was in the Irish Independent on Friday afternoon but they've since amended the online article to state "Irish Sports Star", rather than explicitly stating Rugby Union. Their legal department must have been having kittens on Friday afternoon.

Okay scrap that. It seems it’s mcgregor and he’s in big trouble if some of the messages I’ve seen have any validity.

I'd imagine the US don't have the same media secrecy problems.

EDIT: And there's absolutely nothing to suggest it's McGregor btw. Nobody even close to credible is touching this. Someone in the US would be all over this if there was any actual traction to it.

Edited by Principal Flutie

9 minutes ago, Blootoon87 said:
1 hour ago, The Grass Is Greener. said:
From what I’ve seen people are absolutely desperate for it to be him. 

Stick me in that category, I hate him.

Fair enough but I’m not desperate for a story about someone being raped to be true. That’s weird as f**k.

Fair enough but I’m not desperate for a story about someone being raped to be true. That’s weird as f**k.
Obviously I'd rather nobody was raped, but it appears that someone has. I have no opinion of the other supposed suspect, the rugby player, so I'd rather that arsehole Mcgregor went to jail.

10 minutes ago, Blootoon87 said:
15 minutes ago, The Grass Is Greener. said:

Obviously I'd rather nobody was raped, but it appears that someone has. I have no opinion of the other supposed suspect, the rugby player, so I'd rather that arsehole Mcgregor went to jail.

Offt, don’t get me wrong he’s a dick but I hope he hasn’t raped anyone. I can’t understand how someone could wish that on anyone. 

If McGregor is guilty of what he’s being accused of, then the book needs to be well and truly thrown at him. I’ve seen the same WhatsApp screen grabs and videos that are doing the rounds and there’s some horrible stuff mentioned there if it’s true. Conversely though, they provide evidence of absolutely nothing, so innocent until proven guilty should absolutely apply in this situation, as with any other.

Either way though, actively hoping that someone is a rapist is utterly bizarre behaviour, tbh.

If McGregor is guilty of what he’s being accused of, then the book needs to be well and truly thrown at him. I’ve seen the same WhatsApp screen grabs and videos that are doing the rounds and there’s some horrible stuff mentioned there if it’s true. Conversely though, they provide evidence of absolutely nothing, so innocent until proven guilty should absolutely apply in this situation, as with any other.

Either way though, actively hoping that someone is a rapist is utterly bizarre behaviour, tbh.

I haven't seen any of these , are u in possession of any of these screenshots so someone who isn't aware of what's alleged to have happened can form an unbiased opinion on the matter. A lot of rumours going about surrounding McGregors personal life with drugs and gangsters involved however I don't believe he is a rapist. Innocent until proven guilty I suppose.