MMA Thread

Shuggie_Murray7

Askren vs anyone at ww in the ufc is better than any possible DJ fight. Apparently there's a few decent fights for him in one, although Horiguchi just got beat by some other Japanese guy in a 5 rounder. Can't say I'd even bother to watch him, definitely not if you have to pay for it.

I'm all for Askren vs GSP, really can't see GSP taking it though as Askrens "Stock" isn't high enough

Askren has been calling them all out on Twitter, only Masvidal and Perry have responded (The 2 easiest matchups for him!)
Has to be a wrestler for him 1st imo, Colby, Usman or GSP please.

3 hours ago, Fisherman said:

Stevie Ray fighting tonight, it'll be on fightpass at 11.30 as it's the 1st fight of the night! He'll be cut if he gets beat I think but should be good enough to beat this guy.

Potential to be a repeat of his last fight. Expect them to get booed out of the building.

I thought Ray won his last fight but the boy got an absolute robbery at the weekend. 

He was far too passive and looked to counter someone with much greater reach than him. He wasnt bad but his output has gotta increase.

I doubt being at Tristar will help, lots of people get lost in that massive gym, Jojo being a prime example.

Not sure what's going on with James Doolan and his gym but would love to see Ray return there full-time.