MMA Thread

Shuggie_Murray7

Can't fucking wait for this main event. Asked a mate earlier what the last big quality fight was that didn't have someone pull out beforehand  that was as good as this and I honestly can't remember?  It's definitely been a while since I've looked forward to a fight as much as this one. 

Love Gaethje as an underdog here. They're both game as f**k but I feel like Poirier is susceptible to being drawn into Justin's fight and whilst I feel it will be close I reckon Gaethje will get the job done.

On 15/04/2018 at 01:43, JamieStevenson said:

Looks like someone gave Miocic a good beating. That fight will be great, not interested in TUF though.

I'm not usually interested in TUF as they make it far too much like a Jersey Shore type reality programme but I'll probably give this season a bash. DC and Stipe are both two sound guys and all of the fighters are undefeated, it could be interesting and about the fighters for once rather than building bad blood between the two pros.

Never mind the main event....Frankie Edgar v Cub Swanson is the fight I really can't wait to see. Only just managed to catch up with the Poirier v Gaethje fight this morning and it's got me right in the mood for this weekend. Not a bad card for a fight night...hopefully lives up to expectations

Edited by Cptn Hooch

7 hours ago, Mon The Port said:

With Ladd missing weight, Smith chooses not to fight, with it being Smith's last fight on her contract the UFC pay her show money and choose not to re-sign her.

Got to think she would have expected that...maybe of the "get paid, get out" mindset?